View Full Version : NELMA Event - Weather Scenarios

10-23-2008, 08:48 AM
I've been getting quite a few emails and phone calls, so lets clear some misconceptions.

As of now, Saturday is our target date.

Late Friday, we will decide on Saturday (like evening time).

SUNDAY, October 26 is our rain date and we will use it, if needed.

Any questions email Amanda Suhoski at asuhoski@nelmaracing.com or call me at 516-330-9737.


10-23-2008, 04:09 PM
Please try and keep in mind that some people are planning to leave friday nite so try not to wait to late. Thanks

KnK Racing
10-24-2008, 05:21 PM
just got a call from people at the moutain and the races are already rained out for today but this have the show on for sunday