PDA

View Full Version : All Star Speedway

limodmaniac
10-23-2008, 05:30 PM
Any one heading to All Star Speedway this weekend? \Should be a good one. Stefanik's got a new car. Hirschman and Silk battling it out for the championship.. And it should be a lot of fun watching them all battle on the 1/4 mile track.. Help Bobby M to be able to continue doing races like this. I don't think you'll regret going.

BOBBY D
10-23-2008, 09:53 PM
Will The Chrome Horn Be Able To Cover The All-star Race ?

It Would Be Nice To Cover That Race Friday An Saturday Night

Come On Guys This Will Be A Good Race

What Are The Points And Who Is Leading Thanks You

RGeeProductions
10-23-2008, 10:14 PM
We will have coverage of the TVMRS at Twin State this weekend.
BOBBY D, we are all voluteers here [and very few] and do the best we can but it is difficult to follow every modified race live. Next year we plan on bumping up to cover a more diverse range of modified touring races.

BOBBY D
10-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Yes Richie I Do Understand But Would Love To Enjoy That Race

With The 79 Car And A Lot Of The Tour Drivers In The Race

The Tour Drivers To Me They Really Put On A Great Great Race

We Really Thank You All That Help With All That You Do

Again Thank All Of You

zoomcat
10-24-2008, 12:28 AM
Any one heading to All Star Speedway this weekend? \Should be a good one. Stefanik's got a new car. Hirschman and Silk battling it out for the championship.. And it should be a lot of fun watching them all battle on the 1/4 mile track.. Help Bobby M to be able to continue doing races like this. I don't think you'll regret going.

I agree, it should be a good show, I've been to All Star 4 or 5 times in the last couple years and the racing has been very good (or at least very entertaining ) every time.

BOBBY D
10-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Has Any Body Heard About All-star Practice And Qualfing

Today And How They Race Tomorrow

Somebody Should Know Hopefully By Now Thank You ?