PDA

View Full Version : *******important Nelma News********

BlingxBling
10-24-2008, 03:07 PM
Due to the ugly rainy weather that is moving into Pennsylvania for tomorrow, we have decided to postpone the event until Sunday October 26!!

For anyone coming to the area, we will still be at Damon's tonight from 5-9.

See you all on Sunday!

W. J.
10-24-2008, 04:01 PM
For anyone coming to the area, we will still be at Damon's tonight from 5-9. Don't forget your umbrella, lol!:lol:

nflobster
10-24-2008, 09:28 PM
stopped by the track today and watched quite a few cars hit the track. fisher looked good as well as tommy rogers. there was a 1x car there which was very impressive, i think it was brigati but i'm not shure; it looks like a new car? i would say 10 late models 3 trucks and a legend were on hand.

The Bullfather
10-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Due to the race being moved because of weather, the 1x can't make it. Unless, it rains here on the Island Sunday, he will make Mountian. As most of you know Dave Brigati runs the EERK, his dedication to the kids is amazing and I :applause::applause::applause: him for his efforts and the time he lays aside for the future of racing and kids. He's had that car for a number of years, they just repainted most of it about a month ago.

outlawfab
10-25-2008, 10:05 AM
the 1x was dave's. we went over the car at the end of the season and did some "updates" as well as a new body/paint combo. thanks for the compliment.
brian

cerckl'm racing
10-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Sorry to hear he can't make it. But, if HE'S not using the car......could I borrow it?

W. J.
10-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Rest assured, it will be raining on Long Island on Sunday. Too bad, you hate to see any racing event rained out this late in the season. :(