10-24-2008, 08:36 PM
I Heard From All-star Speedway Talk To The 79 Team

Ronnie Silk Won First Race

Matt Run Third In Secand Race And Redraw

Silk On Pole Matty Starts Third

Weather Doese Not Look Good Tomorrow

Hillbilly79
10-24-2008, 09:20 PM
The #79 of Ronnie Silk was fastest in practice and Won the 1st heat race and following Ted C. winning the 2nd heat race.

Ronnie Silk is on pole for the race tommorw !!!

BOBBY D
10-24-2008, 09:56 PM
Cuz Whats Up I Have Not Hurd From You Lately

Cuz How Is The New Job Gowing?

You Need To Be Real Good Or Santa Will Not Come To See You

You Know What I Mean Cuz So Straighten Up Ok Cuz

See You Cuz

klc
10-25-2008, 12:25 AM
I'm heading up tomorrow for the race. Please don't rain. Please don't rain. Please don't rain. lol

Hillbilly79
10-25-2008, 08:28 AM
The local forcast is not looking to good as the rain is getting closer and closer.

brad
10-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Good Luck to the Hillbilly Racing 79, Carve Some Eye's

:cheers:

klc
10-25-2008, 11:24 PM
I was lazy and didn't bother to look to see if this was posted anywhere else, but the show at All Star got in. Stefanik won, then Silk, then Hirschman. Hirschman won the championship. Silk led about 60 laps or so before Stefanik got by him.

All in all it was a good night. The weather held out until the end. They bumped the modifieds up in the schedule to get them in and it wasn't terribly cold. I think it did rain up their before they finished the last race of the night, but not sure since I was already zooming home!

mattphoto
10-26-2008, 09:26 AM
I was lazy and didn't bother to look to see if this was posted anywhere else, but the show at All Star got in. Stefanik won, then Silk, then Hirschman. Hirschman won the championship. Silk led about 60 laps or so before Stefanik got by him.

All in all it was a good night. The weather held out until the end. They bumped the modifieds up in the schedule to get them in and it wasn't terribly cold. I think it did rain up their before they finished the last race of the night, but not sure since I was already zooming home!

I heard they got like 75 laps of the Super Late Model race in.