PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Tommy Spencer!

BlingxBling
10-26-2008, 10:37 PM
I would like to say congrats to the 2008 NELMA winner, TOMMY SPENCER JR. Tommy initally started on the pole, but at some point in the race he fell back to 4th, which on several restarts he shot out like a cannon to challenge the restart and eventually fell back out of 10th position. A caution with 5 laps before the race was over, Tommy was in 3rd, and after making it 3 wide, he took the lead and never looked back! IMPRESSIVE! Once again, congrats!

07wrenchAJ
10-27-2008, 01:24 PM
Who's gonna be the guy to put him in their modified.
The resume is there. With Late Model Nationals, NELMA x2 at the top.
A great fan watching & racing event. Can't wait for gary's video.
Outside lane passing, who said there is only one lane at this place.

AJ

witchin8
10-27-2008, 05:11 PM
It was nice to see someone make passes on the outside as much as he did, even though they put him in the wall at least 5 times that i saw of...

Congrats on the win and the 6 foot tall trophy.. :cheers:

White Lightnin
10-27-2008, 05:13 PM
WAY TO GO TOMMY!! I still remember you when you were an Evergreen PRO STOCK regular :applause:

Is that still the Balantine car you're running?

RICK16RACIN
10-27-2008, 08:30 PM
I have to say that was the best passing I have seen in at least 2 years!!!! Tommy you deserve it you and your crew definately worked for it. You guys have always been a CLASS ACT since we met in the Flemington days!!! We miss racing with you guys. Again Sue and I thank you for a very exciting race!!!!!
Rick And Sue Collins :cheers:

thriller 34
10-27-2008, 11:33 PM
yes i was very very impressed with tommy spencer on sunday night....it was nice to see one of the few guys who throws a fender into someones door when they try to shove him in the wall....the only thing that was dissapointing was seeing mike sweeney get put to the back for something that wasnt his fault...hes always been a clean driver and i think he got a raw deal there after having a good run all night.

witchin8
10-28-2008, 01:58 PM
yes i was very very impressed with tommy spencer on sunday night....it was nice to see one of the few guys who throws a fender into someones door when they try to shove him in the wall....the only thing that was dissapointing was seeing mike sweeney get put to the back for something that wasnt his fault...hes always been a clean driver and i think he got a raw deal there after having a good run all night.

That was a tough call, it coulda went either way i guess....
Him and travis both had a good run going until then