PDA

View Full Version : Who will be at the North South Shootout 2008

KyleMac45
10-27-2008, 08:36 AM
Who is going to the 6th Annual John Blewett III Memorial North South Shootout?

I'll be there... I am leaving Monday night and I will be there for the legends and ford focus races...

Kyle

Tooner
10-27-2008, 08:46 AM
I'll be there with Red and Sue Simpson I think. We will all be handing out entry forms for TD XXXV. Just don't run me over in your dune buggy Kyle .:)

Howie
10-27-2008, 09:23 AM
I'll be there unless they let Kyle have an ATV to terrorize everyone with again. The kid's gotta drive everywhere but us old timers have to walk everywhere, what's up with that?? :confused:
See you Wednesday Kyle!

BOBBY D
10-27-2008, 01:54 PM
I Will Be There I Havent Missed Any Shoot-outs Yet . They Really

Put On Great Racing. And Everybody Enjoy's The Racing There.

It Is A Beautiful Track To Watch Racing .a Really Greatplace
So Everybody Will Enjoy Reallyclose Raceing . FRIDAYS WEATHER 76 -SATURDAY 68 - LOOKS GOOD . LETS GO RACING .LOVE THOSES MODIFIEDS

THAT IS REALLY GREAT RACING .

KyleMac45
10-27-2008, 04:59 PM
I'll be there unless they let Kyle have an ATV to terrorize everyone with again. The kid's gotta drive everywhere but us old timers have to walk everywhere, what's up with that?? :confused:
See you Wednesday Kyle!

I have to wait til I get there to see if I will terrorize everyone with an ATV or dune buggy! Just make sure it has yellow and white lights on it... I flipped those things on and everyone moved!

Kyle

holleratme
10-27-2008, 09:44 PM
I have a couple$$$ for Kyle's fuel for the Dune Buggy:wave:

TJ1976
10-29-2008, 08:35 AM
Ill definitely be at the Shootout. I can't make it to the shows on the 4th and 5th b/c of work obligations, but i'll definitely be there Friday and Saturday.....work can do w/o me on Fri lol.:p

Mr 10
11-03-2008, 12:24 PM
For the first time since the second NSS, I w2ill not.
Too many other things going on this month.
Though I should be at the Turkey Derby.
Have fun to all that head to Concord This week!

Tooner
11-03-2008, 09:55 PM
I'm gonna have to miss it this year, although I planned on going. Something came up and have to handle that instead of going. I hope it's a great race and you all enjoy it. the Super Mods were awesome last year!

MC

TJ1976
11-05-2008, 03:04 PM
I got an email from my brother saying he wishes he could be there. He's currently deployed to Iraq. This is the second one hes missed

AnneMarie
11-06-2008, 02:06 AM
Even I, "Miss North" will be sitting this one out. I'm back up on Long Island and making up for much lost time. Will be the first one I'm missing since it began but, oh well, there shall be others. Have fun ya'll!!:wave: