PDA

View Full Version : Trucks at NELMA

CSLMOTORSPORTS
10-27-2008, 10:24 AM
Nice run for the Turbush trucks Bub was the class of the field ,nice come back for Roger after a flat and a hit to the wall.Kept his cool to come back up to fifth.First for Bub ,fifth for Roger good day of racing.
Scott Lehmann

bulldozer
10-27-2008, 12:40 PM
First of all i want to thank Wayne Meyer for letting me have a blast in his truck.I made it closer than it should of been as i got very caution last part of the race just didnt want to drive it in to deep but i left alot on the table just in case.Awsome weekend for my brother and I as my brother was the fastest in both practices.He had a little bad luck in the main but still pulled out a 5th.I want to thank so many people so here we go My Wife, My uncle ray(Mechanic of The Year) and john in the shop as we put in 4 late nights on that truck,Daryl,roger,poppa-o,Buddy for keeping me in line on the track and always keeping me smooth,Mom and dad sorry you didnt get to run your race know we could of been up there for the win,Jamie,Sally,Britney,Frank at Flanders Automotive for putting those rear ends together, and everyone else who came to support us.I also want to thank the track and the Dumicichs for putting this race race together for Carl Ratkoff.

maestri fan 1
10-27-2008, 12:48 PM
Everyone ran a hell of a race. And what a finish, I think the next race should be 50 laps. Congrats to bub by the way, you ran one hell of a race.

W. J.
10-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Chris, I thought the reason you ran out front was so you wouldn't damage Wayne's truck? LOL! :lol:

Just kidding, you ran great all day, proving once more that you can drive anything well. Congrats to all of the Turbush's on a great race.:):applause:

And a big thanks to the Dumicich's for making the tribute to Carl Rackoff possible. His absence still eaves a big void in racing. :*-(

ljnbooze
10-27-2008, 05:10 PM
Great job Bub!!! sorry i couldn't be there. Roger a great come back from the wall and a flat. Bub I Wonder how you would do in figure eights???:lol: PS what happened to the # 8 Late model? :(

witchin8
10-27-2008, 05:16 PM
Hayes was involved in a few wrecks... I think a mechanical problem (probably form the wreck) ended his night.

rydogg97
10-27-2008, 05:24 PM
congrats guys on a great race!!:cheers:

The Bullfather
10-27-2008, 05:32 PM
Great runs by Bubs, Brain Mac and Baby Smooth cracking the top three!!! I had a ball with the go-karts back on the Island, Bub wasn't the only Turbush to win as Madison Stewart won in kid karts, Bubs niece!

wayne
10-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Great job on the win Bub, Thats why you were in the truck!!! You did exactly what I said you would do. Great job rog on fast time " rookie". And when someone says your on rails they don't mean the gaurd rail. Lol. Last night at the track I heard a few people say " If there was 1 more lap" It didn't matter if there was 1 more lap or 50 more laps, catching someone and passing them are 2 different things!!!!:cool:

wayne
10-27-2008, 06:32 PM
And just wanted to say thanks to Darryl and Buddy, they broke their butts all weekend to get those trucks right.

woot lawrence
10-27-2008, 08:03 PM
what no victory burnouts into the tow-truck?? :confused:

The Bullfather
10-27-2008, 09:54 PM
Only when Wayne is behind the wheel! lol

Turbo
10-27-2008, 10:38 PM
I think the 8 he was ttalkin about was dan turbush.. jrod is the 08. Had mechanical woes in the engine on fridays practice which ended his weekend.

intense1
10-27-2008, 11:35 PM
I would like to personally thank all the SPT teams for making the trip to Mountain Speedway.

Mike Odwazny
Mountain Speedway Chief Steward

leah28racing
10-28-2008, 10:58 AM
JOB WELL DONE GANG!!!

Bub you are one hell of a driver, def took after your dad.:applause::applause:

Rog great finish even with the flat you got in the beginning of the race:applause:

Erin great 3rd place finish. I see a win for you in the near future...

witchin8
10-28-2008, 01:54 PM
I think the 8 he was ttalkin about was dan turbush.. jrod is the 08. Had mechanical woes in the engine on fridays practice which ended his weekend.

He said #8 late model.... according to results thats who it is...

W. J.
10-28-2008, 02:17 PM
He said #8 late model.... according to results thats who it is...They're referring to Dan Turbush's regular (LM) number, not Travis Fisher's car.

It's a Long Island thing, don't try to understand it, lol!

witchin8
10-29-2008, 12:37 PM
They're referring to Dan Turbush's regular (LM) number, not Travis Fisher's car.

It's a Long Island thing, don't try to understand it, lol!

Don't worry I gave up already.....
I was just saying were I came from, not what the correct answer should be :)