PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

BlingxBling
10-27-2008, 11:49 AM
There is an extremely long list of people that I would like to thank for making this years NELMA event successful!

I will start with Friday night. I would like to thank all of you who came out to Damon's to kick off the weekend. Especially those of you who brought your cars. I did not get an opportunity to meet with everyone there, so it would be impossible for me to tell you who was all there. However, there were a few people who stood out, that certainly made my evening. John Beatty...HA! If you had the opportunity to meet this man, you would know he is hilarious! If you have not, it is a must. I am still chuckling about things he had said. Mr. Brooklyn himself, John Visconti! A great guy, who did the unfortunate thing of letting me know that he can be guilted into a shopping trip! John, if I were you, I would suggest that you be on your best behavior! :lol: I would like to thank Barry for bringing out the 2-seater. Thank you to everyone else who came out, and to Damon's for having us.

On Saturday, I would like to NOT thank mother nature for the rainy weather...however it did give everyone who came to town the opportunity to hit up Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for some go-kart action.

When I pulled into Mountain Speedway on Sunday morning at 9:05, we already had a line of cars waiting to get in. I wasn't there very long as I headed up to the office, but Melissa and the Mountain staff had the guys in the pit area in no time...

It is a must that I thank Erica Reakes. Many many many thanks for getting the transponders out to the guys in a flash, getting out line ups, even though some of the important info was missing...you helped make our event successful, so thank you for all that you did.

Most important Joe Callivini! Without him, we wouldn't have a venue.

Eric Witchin....marking tires, selling 50/50's, taking a trophy out, making sure nothing funny was happening, you were all over the place, thank you for all of your efforts, it was greatly appreciated!!

Geno and Ted for announcing...and doing a great job...

Doug lane for coming out and taking photos, can't wait to see them all!

And thank you to all of the drivers, crews, and fans...without you all this wouldn't happen!

EricaR
10-27-2008, 09:04 PM
LOL! Yeah, knowing how you and JA wanted the line-ups done after they qualified would have been a big help before hand! HAHA!! Maybe next year, we can discuss it a day or so before so that I know what you want done without having to bug you last minute. Not a problem though, it all worked out fine, and you're welcome!

BlingxBling
10-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Absolutely!

ps what was the name of that movie? I saw a few clips and now I want to see the whole thing, what I saw of it was hilarious!

EricaR
10-28-2008, 09:36 AM
The Ringer:D