PDA

View Full Version : Congrats #310 Bill Stockert!

NJ Chick
10-27-2008, 04:11 PM
A big congrats to Bill for his great run at New Egypt yesterday! Now...what was the last thing I said to you Bill while you were in the staging area??:p

26 cars were registered to be in the enduro, but after the very rough Outlaw Stock race before it, only 20 started in the enduro. By the way, 22 cars started the Outlaw race but only 6 finished. :eek:

How New Egypt ran their enduro show: They ran the 4 cylinders with the big cars scoring them separately within the race. They started them all 3 wide from a dead start. They left dead cars on the track along with mufflers, tailpipes and other misc. parts for the 50 laps. The track was pretty rough to begin with, ruts, holes, dips, you name it. Dry in the center, slick in the corners. They left two dead cars on the front stretch, one sideways into the groove with a dead car behind it. The other dead cars on the track were scattered around the track against the wall out of the way for the most part, wherever they had died. They also had issues with the transponders as the 2nd car we had brought with us (#75CR driven by first time ever in a racecar, Craig Norwich Jr.) did not register as doing any laps on the scoring sheet, which was not true. This was a transponder that was loaned to us from the track, not our own. It was blinking and mounted in the proper position, so not sure why it didn't register. But I guess this can happen anywhere!:rolleyes:

Here is the finish as we received it, but the 4 cyls are included with this finish, so without truly knowing which are the 4 cyls and which are the big cars is a bit difficult to weed out. I don't have all the names either, but I'll do the best I can from memory. I'll indicate a ? for not knowing their name and a ? for not being sure if they were a big or small car. All the car numbers should be correct though.

1. #310- Bill Stockert - Big Car
2. #75 - Howie Bott - Big Car
3. #01 - Tony Klimenczak - ?
4. #67 - John Meyer - Big Car
5. #32 - Dan Birdsall - Big Car
6. #1 - Joey Zvorski - Big Car
7. #22 - John Bilarczyk - ?
8. #70 - Bill Lester - Small Car
9. #80 - Jay Bundy - Big Car -Outlaw Stock - the only one that ran
10. #61 - Tom Wolfe - ?
11. #99 - Tom Bilarczyk - ?
12. #75C - Richie Cass, Jr. Small car
13. #10X - Katie - Big Car - Yes, a GIRL bought Shon's car!:cheers:
14. #45B - ? - ?
15. #11U - ? - Big Car
16. #13 - ? - ?
17. #3 - Jamie Naftzinger - Big Car
18. #30 - ? - Big Car
19. #62 - ? - ?
20. #75CR - Craig Norwich Jr. - Big Car

richardpetey
10-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Congrats Bill and Hollywood..................you guys are true dirt devils................................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

EPAEnduros.Com
10-28-2008, 06:36 AM
Awesome run Bill!!! Maybe we should sit down and do an interview before every race huh? LOL . Gotta love the timing though :) . WTG!

310fig8
10-28-2008, 07:53 AM
Thanks All. It was a great day for sure. Yes I do remember what you said in the staging area, I thought you were kidding LOL. Hey Jim, How about interviewing me just before Wall !!!!