PDA

View Full Version : Dq'd @ Mountain 11/1/08

daveallen22
11-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Does anyone know if White jr. was DQ'd for having a grand car in a 6/8 cyl
Enduro or for advancing durring red flags ?:disgusted... oh well... Someone had to say it! Have a great winter everyone... See ya next year!

Dave Allen

racenut38
11-11-2008, 07:22 AM
I think he had two diferent springs in the back of his car :(

Pizzo82
11-11-2008, 05:44 PM
?......................

rydogg97
11-11-2008, 07:23 PM
i think if you really need to know the answer why dont you send him a pm and find out.

WEEZER
11-11-2008, 08:05 PM
Wow imagine that, him DQ'D, like that's never happened or like him not stopping after being black flagged for 10 laps too!!!

daveallen22
11-17-2008, 05:21 PM
I hope he reads all this. At least he drove like a racer @ Mountain. (except for passing during a red flag). I hope he's reformed! I'm one of his Riverhead victims...dumped me into the turn 1 wall... Big $$$. I think what Riverhead needs is a Drivers meeting before every enduro day. Jimmy's not the only one that thinks Enduro means demolition.

Dave Allen

fisherman
11-18-2008, 07:01 AM
I hope he reads all this. At least he drove like a racer @ Mountain. (except for passing during a red flag). I hope he's reformed! I'm one of his Riverhead victims...dumped me into the turn 1 wall... Big $$$. I think what Riverhead needs is a Drivers meeting before every enduro day. Jimmy's not the only one that thinks Enduro means demolition.

Dave Allen

WOW SOUNDS LIKE YOU DO NO WRONG . HOW WINS DO YOU HAVE:lol::lol::lol:

daveallen22
11-18-2008, 08:02 AM
I don't have any wins because I'm not a cheater!:angel:

fisherman
11-18-2008, 04:35 PM
I don't have any wins because I'm not a cheater!:angel:

well then can,t cost to much to fix if you got everything stock maybe you should work on your car more and do some homework on setups:lol::lol::lol::lol::help::help::cool::confu sed::confused::confused::confused::cheers::cheers: :wave::wave::wave:

daveallen22
11-18-2008, 05:12 PM
Well I guess this is a White because it seems like I really hit a nerve!!!! :cheers: See Ya in May! :wave:

daveallen22
11-18-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm in a STOCK class guy...I mean Ron...

LongIslandJam
11-18-2008, 06:21 PM
Fisherman is Ron Harrison, a former Figure 8 and Blunderbust competitor. He knows a thing or two about racing, too.

Those that move under red need to be dealt with on an issue-by-issue basis. There's more than one guy that does it (and its across the board at many tracks) and its unfortunate as it creates a dangerous situation.

There's been an ongoing debate among many about the level of "contact" in enduros. The majority will say rubbing is racing, but when does rubbing go too far? And when you get 50+ cars on a track, chaos is bound to happen.

Rule interpretation is part of the racing game - it applies for the big leagues down to the entry-level divisions. As Ron said, do you homework, learn from what others do, and you'll get it.:)

daveallen22
11-18-2008, 08:47 PM
I have no problem with rubbin... I was dumped... and as for Ron... I just didn't like his tone. I'm just a rookie and by no means am I a trouble maker... When someone you don't know attacks you...What do you do? I respect his accomplishments and hope to have some myself one day.

Thank you,
Dave Allen

fisherman
11-22-2008, 10:17 AM
Well I guess this is a White because it seems like I really hit a nerve!!!! :cheers: See Ya in May! :wave:

sorry not a white but just knowing some of the people who help jimmy i know they don,t cheat on purpose you need to work on your car alot and try things also need help pm me ron

richardpetey
11-23-2008, 12:16 PM
Yeah! Don't be afraid to experiment...........a DQ is just a fine measurement of where the rules end and interpertation and intent begin......................:angel:
Seat time builds strong drivers.......................:applause:
DQ's build strong racecars 12 ways( just like wonder bread).......................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave::wave::wave::wave: :wave:

rydogg97
11-23-2008, 02:12 PM
that is a great line!!!have to remember that!!

WEEZER
11-23-2008, 09:10 PM
If your not cheating on purpose and get caught, does that make you stupid?????

richardpetey
11-23-2008, 10:38 PM
NO! If you bring a knife to a gun fight, that makes you stupid, hehe...........................
UNCLE PETEY..........................

Bobby Pease
11-27-2008, 12:04 PM
Some people ran a DIRECT DRIVE tranny all season long, and didnt get caught...(not cheating), some have TEC / OFFICIALS build their motors..(not cheating)...the 17 got caught with a Charger motor..(cheating--cause he got caught!)... as far as Jimmy, he just rides a bit rough, he will settle with time! Happy Thanksgiving! :cheers: