PDA

View Full Version : More sad news

Linda
11-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Just thought I would let you know that Jake Marosz's (WMT #9) mom died early this morning. She had a stroke a short time ago and never recuperated from it. Today is also Jake's birthday...how sad to lose your mom on your birthday.

If anyone wants to send him a card, please send it to:

Jake Marosz
Middlesex Auto Center
29 Meriden Road
Middlefield, CT 06481

RGeeProductions
11-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Thank you for the info.
My condolences to Jake and his family.

Precision Auto
11-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Jake: Please know that you are in our thoughts during this very difficult time.

Linda and Norm Case, Precision Automotive, Inc.

Linda
11-11-2008, 08:02 AM
Thank you for your condolescences. I will let Jake know you sent them to him. He was very close to his mother so it has been tough on him. He will be going this afternoon to make the arrangements.

Linda

Axel
11-11-2008, 11:18 AM
I am very sorry to hear this news. My condolences to Jake and his entire family.

TJ1976
11-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Oh man that sucks...my heart goes out to Jake and his family

mattphoto
11-12-2008, 12:22 PM
my condolences to jake and his family

Howie
11-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with Jake and his family.

Mrs. Marosz obituary from The Middletown Press with the arrangements is below.

Lottie (Jarzabek) Marosz, 91, of Sugar Loaf Terrace, Middlefield, wife of the late Henry Marosz, died Monday, Nov. 10, 2008, at Middlesex Hospital.

She was born in Middlefield, the daughter of the late Joseph and Mary (Stefanowicz) Jarzabek. Prior to her retirement, she was employed with General Motors as an inspector. Lottie was a member of the Middlefield Senior Center and a parishioner of St. Colman’s Church.

She is survived by two sons, John Marosz and Robert Marosz, both of Middletown; a daughter, Charlotte Marosz of Middletown; 10 grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by a son, Henry Marosz; a daughter, Margaret Ticino; four brothers, John, Walter, Felix and Albert Jarzabek; and two sisters, Sophie Gawlak and Genevieve Lochowski.

Funeral services will be held Friday at 8:15 a.m. at Biega Funeral Home, 3 Silver St., Middletown, followed by 9 a.m. funeral liturgy at St. Colman’s Church, Middlefield. Burial will be in Rose Hill Memorial Park, Rocky Hill. Friends may call at Biega Funeral Home Thursday from 5 to 7 p.m. Memorial contributions may be made to Leukemia Research Foundation, 3520 Lake Ave., Suite 202, Wilmette, IL 60091.