PDA

View Full Version : Best Track Food

kinserfan11
11-13-2008, 10:26 PM
There is a thread at raceny.com and her eis mine- Lincoln-pit roast beef and pork and ham; fries and Williams Grove- chicken combos and fries; pizza; other items:cheers: and my last one orange co fair speedway-london broil; salads; fries; burgers; bar food; sausage and peppers;broiled chicken; any takers on this thread :cheers:

W. J.
11-13-2008, 10:51 PM
I definitely agree about the food at Orange County Fair Speedway. Best food I've ever had at any track, and I've been to quite a few. :) :applause:

Teds Race Tours
11-14-2008, 12:37 AM
There is a thread at raceny.com and her eis mine- Lincoln-pit roast beef and pork and ham; fries and Williams Grove- chicken combos and fries; pizza; other items:cheers: and my last one orange co fair speedway-london broil; salads; fries; burgers; bar food; sausage and peppers;broiled chicken; any takers on this thread :cheers:

I can't argue with those choices. I used to love the Fried Chicken at Flemington. The Cheese Fries at Grandview are awesome. The Pizza at Islip was always yummy too. I'd love to have just one more Islip slice(and one more Islip Race).

limodmaniac
11-14-2008, 06:02 AM
The burgers at Seekonk... oh wait that guy isn't there anymore

Salty taters at Chemung

Hot Dogs at Martinsville

The Chinese food at Twin State , the year they had the Whelen Tour

Fried Oreos at Wall

Axel
11-14-2008, 09:13 AM
Pork Roll at Flemington.
Sausage & Pepper sandwiches at Jennerstown.
Anyting from Orange County.

I've heard the food at Lebanon Valley is really good and very inexpensive, but have never been.

Precision Auto
11-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Best: The food at Lebanon Valley - anything and everything :applause:

Worst: The hot dogs at Martinsville :disgusted

Linda
11-14-2008, 10:44 AM
Stafford...the first concession stand on the right...their homemade fries are to die for....lol...artery clogger for sure!! The chicken strips are great too!!!

RGeeProductions
11-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Worst: The hot dogs at Martinsville :disgusted

I have to agree on that.
It's not the color but when I had them they seemed MUSHY....
I prefer SNAP hotdogs....

Orange County Fairgrounds, early morning fresh breakfast....like they just grabbed fresh eggs and cut fresh bacon....
Thompson, separate stand by pit entrance with Bratwurst....huge and they were really good!!!!

RichKeator
11-14-2008, 11:30 AM
I've heard the food at Lebanon Valley is really good and very inexpensive, but have never been.

The food at the valley is pretty good...homemade meatballs, and everything rounded off to the whole dollar....

Nothing better than Stafford Fries though

art11758
11-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Pirogies @ Mahoning

Fat Albert
11-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Al's French Fries at Thunder Road Speedbowl. The nicest little bullring I've ever seen and I've seen most of them! If you missed this years' True Value Modified race you missed a good one. Don't miss next years!

kinserfan11
11-14-2008, 07:28 PM
What are salt taters:confused:

Chris
11-14-2008, 08:26 PM
Those little pink hot dogs at Martinsville, Funnel cake at Wall, breakfast at Flemington. :drool:

ModTourMan
11-14-2008, 08:48 PM
Mama G's Meatball sandwiches and the French Fries Wedges (with skins) at New Egypt Speedway back in the 70's.

chrome horn
11-14-2008, 09:50 PM
Definately the fried chicken at Flemington and the fries at New Egypt(w/vinegar)
The fries at Thunder road are good.
I know it's disgusting, but used to love the pizza at Waterford
Deep fried twinkies at the dirt track at Lowe's
The cheese burgers at Thompson. Especially the ones in the pits

Wheel Racing
11-14-2008, 10:14 PM
I can't argue with those choices. I used to love the Fried Chicken at Flemington. The Cheese Fries at Grandview are awesome. The Pizza at Islip was always yummy too. I'd love to have just one more Islip slice(and one more Islip Race).

ISLIP SPEEDWAY PIZZA!! Oh the memories. I would wait all winter just thinking about that first slice.

Flemington Pork Roll and Egg Sandwiches and the BBQ Pork Sandwiches there also

Howie
11-14-2008, 10:31 PM
The pork sandwiches Stafford used to have.
The breakfast sandwiches (sausage, egg and cheese) in the pits at Thompson.
The meatball grinders at Lebanon Valley (been a long time, guess they still have them).
And yup the deep fried Twinkies at Lowe's Dirt Track.
I'll even say the fried bologna sandwich at Concord was pretty good.
The hungrier I am the better the food - anywhere. :)

Sicklajoie
11-14-2008, 10:38 PM
20 or so years ago, Thompson used to have THE best pizza.
Then as time went on, the price got higher and the pieces got smaller...

Lebanon Valley definitely has the best bang for the buck.

KyleMac45
11-15-2008, 08:06 AM
Concord Motorsport Park BBQ Sandwich! Wall Speedway Fried Oreo's... The foot-long hot dogs at Wall as well...

Kyle

ModTourMan
11-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Definately the fried chicken at Flemington and the fries at New Egypt(w/vinegar)...

The N.E.S. fries w/vinegar...was there any other way to eat those delicious spuds?

Teds Race Tours
11-15-2008, 09:16 PM
ISLIP SPEEDWAY PIZZA!! Oh the memories. I would wait all winter just thinking about that first slice.

Flemington Pork Roll and Egg Sandwiches and the BBQ Pork Sandwiches there also

Had a weekly routine. We'd get there about 5:30, and get a hot dog and fries, and then during intermission mom and I would have a slice of pizza. Islip will ALWAYS be my glory days of Auto Racing. I miss everything about it.