PDA

View Full Version : A Dave Brigati weekend: Radio, TV & Racing

Mack
11-20-2008, 08:17 PM
The acting President of East End Kart Racing has a busy weekend coming up. This Friday morning Mr. President "Dave" will be meeting up with John Theissen from the John Theissen Children's Foundation. To tape a segment on channel 10/55 to be aired this weekend, about the go-kart club collecting new unwrapped toys for John's foundation. The idea was brought to Dave from the clubs own Writer/Photograher Danielle McCormack. Who thought that the club should get involved with the charity and help out kids less forturate then ours. Dave agreed and so did the entire EEKR go-karting club. If you would like to help out, Please come to Riverhead Raceway on Sunday November 23rd, 2008. From 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and bring a new unwrapped toy for John Theissen Children's Foundation. Be a part of something wonderful and brighten up a child's life, especially around the holiday's. Admission for any specatator who brings a new unwrapped toy will be half price. ( only $5.00 ) After Dave is finished at channel 10/55. He's off to radio station 102.3 WBAB to take part in "The Perfect Lunch Hour" with Donna-Donna. Dave will get to play some good old fashion, Rock-N-Roll music. As well as talk about EEKR and this weekend's charitible event for John Theissen's Kids. So be listening at 12:00 noon to 102.3 WBAB and hear from one of Long Island's own Nascar Modified drivers and President of East End Kart Racing. Dave Brigati. Cindy your right, "He is the best thing to happen to go-kart racing here on Long Island in a long time". Remember come and help out a needy kid, for John Theissen Children Foundation. Show Long Islander's that "YOU CARE'" Remember "Be There Or Be Square".

Mack
11-20-2008, 08:30 PM
There's also going to be a 50/50 money raffle to help out John Theissen's Kids. By the way there is a "Big Buck Money Race" that has been added for Senior Champ Raptors this weekend. "So get your gear in gear"

Mack
11-21-2008, 12:42 AM
Check out John Threissen Children's Foundation web-site at www.jtcf.org. If you would like to make a donation, call (516) 679-5098

mod98x
11-21-2008, 09:09 AM
I want to thank Linda Solomito, my wife (Cindy), Joe Orlando, and everyone at EEKR for making this weekend possible. I dont do any of this alone, I represent alot of people who are always there to help out. I hope this weekend turns out to be a success!

Dave Brigati

Mack
11-21-2008, 06:31 PM
Dave, thats why you make a great president for the go-kart club. You never forget the people who stand with you. I second what Dave said. "Thanks to all the above metioned people". Your definately why this clubs works so well. I've also said it before and I'll say it again, maybe the Saturday night racing at Riverhead Raceway can learn something from the go-kart club. MMMMMMMMMM Maybe.

Mack
11-21-2008, 08:01 PM
In the event calendar of this Thrusday, November 20th, 2008, of the Long Island Press. They wrote an article about the event going on at Riverhead Raceway, with EEKR go-karters and the John Theissen Children's Foundation. If you would like a copy of the paper which is free. Just go to your local Waldbaum's or King Kullen Supermarket. You' see it on the stand next to the exit door's as you leave. You can also call Long Island Press dirrectly to see about getting one, too. 516-284-3300. WOW! it doesnt get any better then this.

Mack
11-22-2008, 06:23 PM
The article is on page 46 & 47 of The Long Island Press

Mack
11-22-2008, 10:54 PM
Dont forget the toys , PLEASE