PDA

View Full Version : turkey derby

zombo
11-29-2008, 06:52 PM
jimmy blewett won the tour mod portion of turkey derby. rowan pennick won the wall/sk mod portion. both races were good. tour mods put on a nice show. matt hirschman set a track record in time trials with a time under 12 seconds for the first time ever!

461_SS
11-29-2008, 07:19 PM
jimmy blewett won the tour mod portion of turkey derby. rowan pennick won the wall/sk mod portion. both races were good. tour mods put on a nice show. matt hirschman set a track record in time trials with a time under 12 seconds for the first time ever!

Blewett didn't deserve to win that's for sure. Anyone count how many cars he took out? lol. Other than that it was a good race. Street Stock race was fun today. I still wanna know how it took so long to put a car on the flat bed after they got it off the wall. lol

BlingxBling
11-29-2008, 10:15 PM
They don't call him Showtime for nothing!

zombo
11-30-2008, 01:45 AM
They don't call him Showtime for nothing!

"they" didn't call him showtime. he named himself showtime and people followed like lemmings. he stole the tour race and ruined the wall mod race for farrell, who was the class of the field.

BlingxBling
11-30-2008, 10:44 AM
:rolleyes:

intense1
11-30-2008, 11:52 AM
I would like to congratulate Jim, Sue, and the entire staff at WTS for a job well done.
I also want to thank promoter Jim Morton, for adding me to Saturday's Street Stock feature event.
I had a blast...thanks to everyone who helped out.

2xdan
12-01-2008, 05:48 PM
:wave: Congrats on your good run Big El !!!!

But I have one question for you ?

How PSI did your girl require? Can't wait to see the pictures !!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

KyleMac45
12-02-2008, 10:11 PM
"they" didn't call him showtime. he named himself showtime and people followed like lemmings. he stole the tour race and ruined the wall mod race for farrell, who was the class of the field.

Jimmy Blewett DID NOT touch Farrell... He came across $HOWTIME's bumper. ANd he didn't steal the Tour race! Hirschman pushed him down a lane... Jimmy had his tire there already and Matty pushed him down there... and the He gave the 11 car two-three laps move because the 11 car was odviously slower than Jimmy... He didn't move so Jimmy moved him...

Kyle

witchin8
12-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Jimmy Blewett DID NOT touch Farrell... He came across $HOWTIME's bumper. ANd he didn't steal the Tour race! Hirschman pushed him down a lane... Jimmy had his tire there already and Matty pushed him down there... and the He gave the 11 car two-three laps move because the 11 car was odviously slower than Jimmy... He didn't move so Jimmy moved him...

Kyle

So what your telling me is if someone is slower than you, they should just move over? Since when is that racing? If your quicker you should be able to pass.

Anyway... congrats to Blewett..... Best racing I seen all year :applause:

KyleMac45
12-03-2008, 01:26 PM
So what your telling me is if someone is slower than you, they should just move over? Since when is that racing? If your quicker you should be able to pass.

Anyway... congrats to Blewett..... Best racing I seen all year :applause:

No... not at all... But in the 11 car's case... He could have pulled down a little a bit and let Blewett go... Its different in every case... BUT whatever the race is done and over with! Blewett won! :applause:

Kyle

witchin8
12-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Right, I am not taking anything away from Blewett. All I was trying to say was the slower guy shouldn't have to move.

W. J.
12-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Right, I am not taking anything away from Blewett. All I was trying to say was the slower guy shouldn't have to move.That's true, but giving the other car room to race you is also something that needs to be done. Way too much blocking goes on in all races.

richardpetey
12-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Is that an antenna on that chrome horn????????.............:confused:
What used to be mirror driving has now turned into radio driving, hehe......................................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

witchin8
12-03-2008, 05:50 PM
That's true, but giving the other car room to race you is also something that needs to be done. Way too much blocking goes on in all races.

I agree.....

zombo
12-04-2008, 12:27 PM

Kyle

he didn't just move weichert. he turned him head on towards the fence. luckily, weichert was at least able to get the nose turned away from the fence, or else this conversation might have a different tone to it.

gripz
12-07-2008, 04:46 PM
You Blewett fans must be blind in one eye and can't see out the other.
It's really sad when you have to make excuses for a so called race car driver that has to hit everyone he passes. Even AARN said that he hit all those guys. But no, you still try and make excuses for him. You couldn't pay me to go see a race he is in. He stinks !!!!!!!! You don't have to respond to this, because i will not come back with another comment, it's my opinion, just like you voiced yours..............:disgusted

KyleMac45
12-09-2008, 01:34 PM
WHO SAID I WAS SUPPORTING HIM!!! Yes he is a good frined, BUT I was to making an opinion!!!