PDA

View Full Version : Lirpasti Cup back in New Jersey.

Teds Race Tours
12-02-2008, 06:54 PM
For the 2nd time in 4 years. Axel captured the Lirpasti Cup, and Brought it back to New Jersey. Axel's brilliant performance this year was due to his overwhelming desire to have the Cup Back. He spent Hour upon Hour researching race after race. Driver After Driver, and came up the big winner.

When Presented with the Cup, Axel stated "Ooooh, Its not that Clean.I'm gonna have to wash it"

The pictures below show TBax's last moments alone with the Cup, and of course, the ceremonial handing over of the Cup to Axel.

TBax vows to get control back by not only winning the Lirpasti Cup in 2009, but also taking the Coveted Touched Trio Competition As Well.

Precision Auto
12-02-2008, 11:04 PM
For the 2nd time in 4 years. Axel captured the Lirpasti Cup, and Brought it back to New Jersey. Axel's brilliant performance this year was due to his overwhelming desire to have the Cup Back. He spent Hour upon Hour researching race after race. Driver After Driver, and came up the big winner.

When Presented with the Cup, Axel stated "Ooooh, Its not that Clean.I'm gonna have to wash it"

The pictures below show TBax's last moments alone with the Cup, and of course, the ceremonial handing over of the Cup to Axel.

TBax vows to get control back by not only winning the Lirpasti Cup in 2009, but also taking the Coveted Touched Trio Competition As Well.

TBax: The only way you'll get your hands on the Lirpasti Cup in 2009 is when you are delivering it from New Jersey to Connecticut! Come to think of it, I beat the two of you in 2007 - no Cup came to Connecticut. I smell a rat! Be careful......very careful!!.......:mad: :applause:

Axel
12-03-2008, 05:46 AM
The Cup is in it's rightful place and all is good with the world. I no longer have concerns about the financial crisis, forget Blewett driving thru everyone in sight or the price of tea in china.

The cup sits proudly in our kitchen next to a statue of John Taylor.

Linda-- the chances of it going to CT are extrmely remote. I may retire from pick-5 play but that's the only way. It'd be nice to go out on top.

Precision Auto
12-03-2008, 07:21 AM
The Cup is in it's rightful place and all is good with the world. I no longer have concerns about the financial crisis, forget Blewett driving thru everyone in sight or the price of tea in china.

The cup sits proudly in our kitchen next to a statue of John Taylor.

Linda-- the chances of it going to CT are extrmely remote. I may retire from pick-5 play but that's the only way. It'd be nice to go out on top.

That's the way Axel: run the other way! It's okay, TBax and I will duke it out "if" you decide to retire. Then we'll have to rename ourselves "The Dememted Duo"......LOL.........Linda :lol:

Chris
12-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Ted I faith in you, I've got your back. All hail the Long Island Gang!!!:cool:

Teds Race Tours
12-03-2008, 07:51 PM
I have dedicated myself to beating Axel in 09. I just don't sleep well knowing the Cup is in Joisey.

If Axel retires, it just makes it that much easier. :)

RGeeProductions
12-03-2008, 08:16 PM
I have dedicated myself to beating Axel in 09. I just don't sleep well knowing the Cup is in Joisey.

Ted, is this the cup that you had on the bus and were ..............nevermind, inappropriate...

Teds Race Tours
12-03-2008, 08:20 PM
No, Thats a completely different cup. Not the same cup at all.

Precision Auto
12-03-2008, 08:45 PM

TBax: If Axel retires, then you've got to make it by me. As we speak I've hired (bribed) several "in-the-know" strategists who are working on 2009 at this moment. As I said, be very careful......I'm making a run for the Title..:lol:

JEFF
12-04-2008, 04:59 PM
what is the deal with this cup ? bring back mod fantasy ! money up front .
hey alex i am coming around on this pork roll . had a sub sat. morning at the track. i skipped the cheese it was pretty deluxe ! also had a steak at jacks tavern in belmar for the 3rd year in a row. fantastic everytime !!!!!! was a great 2 days at wall . i sure hope i have another chance to go back.