PDA

View Full Version : Enduro Banquet

Tracy87BB
12-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Before I write my PR or post pictures from the banquet, I want to take a moment to give a big "thumbs up" to everyone involved with the enduro banquet, from the organization and preparation to those who came to receive trophies and enjoy the festivities. It really was a great time, and it was nice to see everyone support one another and their achievements. Elaine, Christie, Cindy, and all those involved in putting it together did a stand-up job and deserve a heap of credit for a job well done.

I was both surprised by and appreciative of the beautiful plaque I received from the "Riverhead Enduro Family". I cannot express how touched I was at the gesture. As I stated to a few people later on in the evening, there are moments that make every bit of effort I put in worth the late nights and sacrifices. Tonight was one of them.

So, congratulations to each and every one of you, and thank you to my "Enduro Family".

CIN
12-07-2008, 01:24 AM
Tracy you more than deserve the acknowledgement. You do a wonderful job!

A special thank you to Elaine and Chrissy for all your hard work during the racing season and all your work putting the banquet together. You did a wonderful job. A great time was had by all.

Now onto next year.

CIN

vsmidge68
12-07-2008, 07:25 AM
Cindy is right, Tracy, you do a great job and you never seem to tire of it. We are lucky to have you.

I think the whole night went very nicely. Everything looked great and I think everyone had a good time. Thank You to Elaine, Christy and Cindy for a job well done.

I think John Cozza's speech summed things up nicely. Finally there is a division @ Riverhead that has come together to make things better for themselves on and off the track. The word family comes up often and that is something you guys should be proud of. Also, I was impressed with the attire of most of the drivers. You guys clean up very nicely. :applause:

Tracy87BB
12-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Pictures will hopefully be posted sometime tonight.:wave:

nobandwagonhere
12-07-2008, 01:28 PM
I thought the banquet was great. Very nice, classy, and very comfortable. Big thank yous to everyone who had a part of all of it. Boom-Boom had lots of fun.....now, Boom-Boom needs lots of sleep..lol:cheers::lol::help::cheers:

racenut38
12-07-2008, 01:38 PM
First off thank you Tracy for all your wonderfull efforts. We had a great time last night. However at the end of the night someone grabbed the wrong over coat leaving me theirs. I'm sure whoever it was wants his coat back as they are not the same size. Please contact me at 516-380-5699. Looking forward to another great racing season.

tstiles
12-07-2008, 02:41 PM
i think i was the one who tookur coat.
i just tried it on and is a little too big for me.they look the same plus i may hav been a little drunk.

Freeworld8313
12-07-2008, 07:01 PM
I would like to thank everyone that had a part in helping to put together the banquet last nite. I beleive that everyone had a great time. From start to finish it was a great time. Awsome place to have it and look forward to racing next year with everyone. Congrats to all the drivers/team members for hard work all season. Thanks again.

John Cozza
12-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Wow!! What a great Enduro Banquet. Everything was absolutely perfect. We entered the room that was decorated so nicely and joined our Enduro family for a fantastic evening. Thanks so much to Elaine, Chrissy, Cindy, Tracy, Vicki, Frank, and Our Carquest Trophy sponsers, for putting such a fine awards program together. How awesome was it that every driver who was in the top five was there to receive their trophy? Oh except for Mike R. who just happened to be getting married!! Congrats Mike. :applause:

Anyhow the top five trophies for all the divisions were super. The extra trophies given to Grand drivers were a nice touch. A special thanks to Denise for giving the wood plaques with the Championship driver's photos on them. Thanks also to Iron Man Welding for a little extra to add to the point fund money.

The center pieces were great. Thanks Bobby for giving Emily the one you won. All of the raffles and 50/50 added some excitement to the night.

As I said when I did my speech...We really are a family of Enduro drivers. So many racers put their heart and soul into racing on Sundays for the fun of it. It is great after a race to recap the day's events especially at the Pease's barbeques. We always have such a great time.

I really had a great time racing the Grands. I will be back around the track...hmmmm maybe even racing for someone....

Have a terrific holiday season....and always think back on what a huge success the first Enduro Banquet was.

John Cozza
#59 :wave:

Tracy87BB
12-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Spoken like a true champion, John. Congrats to you and all of the rest of the drivers, whether they received trophies or not.