PDA

View Full Version : Another GREAT reason to attend the Frostbite III Enduro

intense1
12-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Mountain Speedway is proud to announce that the Fraternal Order of Police-Christina lodge #84, will be receiving one dollar donated from every admission ticket sold to the Frostbite III Enduro event.
The Christina lodge #84 chapter of the F.O.P. represents all the local police stations in southern Luzerne county. Mountain Speedway in St. Johns, PA. is located in the Butler Township Police Department jurisdiction which is one of the stations represented.
The White Haven, PA. police department will also be well represented as local racer Tom Szoke, who is an officer with the department, will be racing his familiar "5-0" Chevy Caprice Enduro car in the event.
Another GREAT reason to attend the Frostbite III Enduro on Saturday, January 3rd, to kick off the 2009 racing season.

perky
12-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Mike, i think it would really pack the stands if you would start JOE C. on the pole sponsored by FAIRWAY CHEVROLET driving a 2009 SMART CAR !!!!!! and by the way..... NO RADIOS EITHER i would pay to greatly to see that,may even put a car in the show.........

White Lightnin
12-13-2008, 07:59 PM
I'd even come back to the track to see that. LOL!!:applause::applause:

intense1
12-13-2008, 08:15 PM
Whatever it takes to get fannies in the stands.

bigell14
12-26-2008, 06:55 PM
What else do you guys need!

I'm racing!!!!

oooooo boy!!!!!:lol:

:-B <--- My crew chief!!!

richardpetey
12-26-2008, 09:29 PM
YO! 2/10 if you can get the H.H. in a car on the 3rd, you won't have to worry about the filling the grandstands....................:help:
You'll have more cars on the track than on the LIE during rush hour, hehe........................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

White Lightnin
12-26-2008, 09:34 PM
YO! 2/10 if you can get the H.H. in a car on the 3rd, you won't have to worry about the filling the grandstands....................:help:
You'll have more cars on the track than on the LIE during rush hour, hehe........................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Now where did I put those old Dorney Park bumpers and rub rails?:lol: