PDA

View Full Version : Happy holidays

Tracy87BB
12-23-2008, 02:19 PM
I just wanted to take this opportunity, on behalf of LongIslandJam.com and myself, to wish everyone happy and healthy holidays, whatever holidays those may be.

Thank you to everyone who has helped to make this site what it is, and those who have helped to make my position enjoyable and also easier. I have to say that I am very fortunate to get to work with such a generally supportive group of drivers, crews, and fans. I feel that my first full year as managing editor here at the Jam was relatively successful, and I am looking forward to improving on it in 2009.

I'd like to extend a special thanks to JA, who ultimately keeps this site going for everyone's information and enjoyment, and to the staff of people behind me who volunteer their time and efforts to add to what the Jam has to offer.

We went through several changes during 2008, and I feel that the finished product for the year as a whole is one to be proud of. Among the changes were the additions of Etheard Joseph and Ryan McGrellis, both of whom I am happy to have the pleasure to work with.

Richie, as always, has provided a TON of assistance behind the scenes that most people never realize he even has a hand in, and both Peter and Danielle have continued to make contributions to the site also. Rich Frost and Keri Brunnhoelzl did an awesome job of filling in when needed, and adding to the photo content on the site as well. Thanks also to Neal Feola, Jr., for standing in for me half of Memorial Day weekend. I'm also happy to still have Mike Mercurio on board at RacerHub from down in North Carolina. And then there are all of the people who provide assistance to me both at the track and during the week, and all of the people who had a hand in making the "Racer Girl" idea a reality. If I tried to thank everyone who deserves thanks here, I might crash the server.

And let's not forget the drivers, who give me things to report on; the crews, who make it possible for the drivers to give me things to report on; the staff at the track, who make it possible for us to all have somewhere to get our racing fix week in and week out and who field questions from me about everything from rules to procedure to points and handicapping; and the fans, who make it all worthwhile.

In short, happy holidays to EVERYONE!

The Bullfather
12-23-2008, 03:55 PM
Tracy you've really keep this site alive. I know I've moved on with PitstopPitbull.com I'm always here to give you a hand. Aren't you glad I didn't speak into your little tape machine like Woot Lawerence and his crew did during the racers victory lane!?! lol I know your dying to get behind the wheel again in the truck enduros, here's to a good season for you! You are one of a kind girl! Merry Christmas:) I'm always here for a hand, I enjoyed our times watching and covering the races together in between 3 and 4!

Lad3der
12-24-2008, 01:36 PM
just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas and lets remember the ones we lost during the holiday season