PDA

View Full Version : Happy B'day Richie!!

Precision Auto
12-26-2008, 08:32 PM
In keeping with my tradition, which most times drives this particular birthday boy crazy :applause: I wish to start the birthday thread for Richie - the King of The Chrome Horn.........:cheers:

Official date of birth would be Saturday, December 27th, but I love getting the jump on the post.

So it is with a great deal of pride that both Norm and I wish you an awesome birthday, with many more to come......

To all who may post, please let the devious :mad: comments fly!!

mattphoto
12-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Happy Early Birthday Richie

The Bullfather
12-26-2008, 09:34 PM
Happy B-day Richie!:applause:

KyleMac45
12-26-2008, 10:17 PM
I hope you have a GREAT Birthday!

Howie
12-27-2008, 10:06 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Richie!! Thanks to Reid, your birthday cake arrived. It looked so good I ate it though (see below), But.....I did save you a piece!! Have a great day. :cheers:

RGeeProductions
12-27-2008, 12:02 PM
And Linda, I guess I could let it go this time like every other time....LOL

Gee thanks Howie......Giving me back my birthday cake!!!! Too bad it had to be a cake!!!! I guess $3000 for a camera, body only, is too much to ask for a birthday, huh? Do they make a D10? LOL

I was up till 5am this morning. My son got me the DVD's/CD's of the 'Police' Reunion tour and figured about 2am I would just flip through it and go to bed. Well it is really good and ended watching ALMOST the whole thing!!! Wonder if I woke any neighbors as I have an awesome 5.1 system on my computer and I think I may have had it a tad loud, LOL!!!!! Darn, I forgot I got headphones, LOL!!!!!

http://www.electronichouse.com/images/uploads/Police_DVD_cover-web.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certifiable:_Live_in_Buenos_Aires)
click picture for info

Long day ahead for me as I have a lot to do and then doing a nice dinner tonight out in Southampton.

Thank you all, for the birthday wishes. It means a lot to me....:p

The Bullfather
12-27-2008, 12:38 PM
"Walking on the moon..doo dooo doo do!"

Jaws
12-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Happy B-day....so close to Christmas!!!

Tracy87BB
12-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Happy birthday Richie! I wish you a year filled with great things for TCH, and relatively few cries for help from me!

ModTourMan
12-27-2008, 03:54 PM
I hope your enjoying your Birthday Richie!!!

Axel
12-27-2008, 04:07 PM
RG-- Hope you have a great birthday!

-Axel

RGeeProductions
12-27-2008, 04:21 PM
Thanks again all!! It means a lot to me..
Just been sitting around, ran and did some shopping and out for some dinner in a while. Nice relaxing, works for me!!!

Drumz1959
12-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Happy Birthday Rich !

chrome horn
12-27-2008, 10:33 PM
Happy birthday big guy. Even with all the stone breaking you do, I'm still glad our paths have crossed and we have this site. Have fun, enjoy some birch beer and kobinasi

Tooner
12-28-2008, 12:46 AM
Happy Birthday Richie!

Thanks for all your help the last 2 years, hope it was a good one.

Mike Clayton

Teds Race Tours
12-28-2008, 10:37 AM
Happy BelaTED Birthday!!!!:cheers:

RGeeProductions
12-28-2008, 11:47 AM
A tremendous Thank You to:

broz....The very first one to pre-wish me a Happy Birthday...and I forget to mention him here...DOH

Linda and Norm......There is nothing I could say or do to show you what you two mean to me. Thanks for EVERYTHING!!

Matt...Thanks for your occasional writings, every little bit makes the site work.

Peter...Thanks Peter, I appreciate it.

Kyle...Our first, only and past TCH mascot. What did you do with the animal costume after retiring??? LOL

Howie & Mary....Words can not fully express my respect and feelings toward you and Mary. Thanks for being a friend...

Mike Mercurio....Thanks for your friendship and staying with me by covering the Southern Mod Tour.

Tracy....Thanks for your outstanding job running Long Island Jam and I will always be there whenever you need me.

Russ....Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Alex...No pork roll in my mailbox for my bday?!?!?! I had keilbasi for Christmas... and really sorry I missed you at Wall!!

Ray.....Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Fran....Without you buddy, we wouldn't be here, thanks for your friendship. and by the way, I never started the 'picking on'!!!

Mike Clayton.....Thank you for the birthday wishes and glad to help in anything you need.

JA....Thanks for the phone call and for letting me run with TCH. You have no idea how good you have made me feel, always.

Ted...Thanks Ted, words alone can't express my feelings of you, only because I can't think of any right now!!! LOL
Now, what happened to our AIM chats you hermit?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a pretty d@mn good birthday this year and thank you all for making it that way in one way or another......

Richie

Teds Race Tours
12-28-2008, 11:58 PM
Had ta get rid of aim as it was one of the programs slow down puter. If ya miss me, and I am not sure ya do, I am still on yahoo.