PDA

View Full Version : trying to sneak under the radar?

chrome horn
12-29-2008, 07:59 PM
Happy Birthday to modtourman......May your birthday bring you pork roll and YuengLing :cheers:

Precision Auto
12-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Happy Birthday..........:cheers:

Pork Roll and what?????????:help:

Linda and Norm

Howie
12-29-2008, 08:18 PM
Happy Birthday Russ!! After that "fancy" food, enjoy a big piece of cake!!

chrome horn
12-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Linda: Yuengling is a beer, like pork roll, native to the Jersey area only!!!!!!!!

ModTourMan
12-29-2008, 08:58 PM
Thanks Fran! You're not too late...I just got in from work a couple of hours ago and was greeted with dinner and a B'Day cake from the wife and kids...and now more B'Day wishes here...who could ask for more after a long Monday back at work! It's funny, but I had my first Yuengling in a long time tonight...found one in the back of the fridge after the wife said I looked "stressed"!
Thanks Linda, Norm and Howie...the Yuengling and cake wasn't a half-bad combination believe-it-or-not!

http://www.yuengling.com/faq.htm

Precision Auto
12-29-2008, 10:19 PM
Linda: Yuengling is a beer, like pork roll, native to the Jersey area only!!!!!!!!

Thanks for answering the trivia question! I have a feeling that I'm glad Pork Roll is a "New Jersey" thing! Sorry Axel.....perhaps one day I shall try some and at least be able to say that I did! :applause:

I have tried Spam: once.......Howie feels that I need more Spam in my life....:help: LOL

Linda

art11758
12-30-2008, 08:04 AM
Better late than never. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you enjoyed your day.

And Linda, Pork Roll is available outside of New Joisey. At finer establishments like "Pathmark" :D (Granted it is packed and not "deli fresh", it fills the void between visits)

fastbackss
12-30-2008, 10:17 AM
Happy belated birthday Russ. May you get a present of more racing at Wall next year...

Bullfrog
12-30-2008, 03:20 PM
I was actually very happy to see that YuengLing is now available in Georgia.

BF

ModTourMan
12-30-2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks Art - how have you been?

Mike - Thanks...we can hope, huh? I'm pretty confident we will see something at Wall in 2009.

BF - Yeah, but your still pretty far away if you want to take the tour of the Brewery (I may just have to check that out)!

Axel
12-30-2008, 11:37 PM
Pork roll and yeungling. Nice combo!

Mr Russ-- I hope you ghad a great birthday and many more to come. See you somewhere at a track near you in '09. Let me know if you are thinking of going to the Atlantic City show in January.

Happy birthday again, bud!

ModTourMan
12-31-2008, 12:01 AM
Pork roll and yeungling. Nice combo!

Mr Russ-- I hope you ghad a great birthday and many more to come. See you somewhere at a track near you in '09. Let me know if you are thinking of going to the Atlantic City show in January.

Happy birthday again, bud!

Thanks buddy - I'll let you know. AC might be fun.
And what are you doing up so late by the way? Me? - 900+ channels on FIOS and I still get more entertainment on the web!

Jaws
01-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Sorry, better late than never ....Happy Birthday.

ModTourMan
01-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Thank Jaws!