PDA

View Full Version : Mod Tour At Bristol

RACENUT
12-29-2008, 08:14 PM
The Mod Tour At Bristol Will Be Run On Wed. Aug. 19th. It Will Be Part Of A Double Header With The Trucks. On Friday Night The 21st Is The Nationwide And Saturday Night Will Be The Cup Cars, Sounds Like A Good Four Days To Spend At Bristol.

jeffrey
01-01-2009, 11:01 PM
why is nascar putting almost every tour show on a weekday when they know that allot of people have to work the next day.I feel if they could put the shows on like Friday or even a Sunday afternoon or something.you would get more fans in the stands.I know i would be able to go allot more.but as always the tour guys always get the shaft anyway.its nice to see that they are getting more tracks to run at.but what good is that if allot of fans cant go because its on a weekday.but anyway good luck to T.c and jr this coming year.and to all the tour drivers.and Riverhead drivers.its going to be agreat year .happy new year to all.2009:applause:

rydogg97
01-02-2009, 08:20 AM
if memory serves me right most if not all tour shows at rhd and many other tracks were held during the week.the start time was set so the avg fan could make it there.the 9to 5 er.because my dad and i used to make plenty.

RGeeProductions
01-02-2009, 08:26 AM
jeffery, any of the weekday shows are run either on a regular racing night for that track,[Stafford/Thompson] which means fans are used to being there and other divisions are racing OR on a day when another major NASCAR division is running, like Bristol [NHMS], and the fans would be there for that anyway.

W. J.
01-02-2009, 10:08 AM
To add one thing to RGee's wisdom, it's also been announced so far in advance that since it's in the Summer, when people get vacations, it shouldn't be too hard to schedule time off if you really want be there.

Teds Race Tours
01-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Wednesday night is the traditional night for the Trucks at Bristol. This is just the 1st time the mods are running with them.

310fig8
01-02-2009, 11:51 AM
That's right Hampton. Usually the Hooters Cup runs with the trucks that night. I guess the Modifieds took their place.

Teds Race Tours
01-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Their loss equals our Gain. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

witchin8
01-02-2009, 06:58 PM
I might make the trip depending on work...

BOBBY D
01-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Bristol Thank Goodness. Maybe Kentucky Speedway Next ???
Next Rockingham Speedway ??? Would We All. Like To See That Race .on The Mod. Tour Wmt. HOW ABOUT RICHMOND TO OPEN UP TO THE WMT TOUR ???

Lets Go To Bristol .and Put On One Terrfic Race .and Other Tracks

Will Open Up. To The Great Races.that We Love To Watch.

How About Richmond. A Great For The Modifieds .??? THEY RAN AT CHIRLOTTE SPEEDWAY AND DAYTONA BEACH BACK IN SEVENTIES AND EARLY EIGHTIES

So Lets Go Racing . SO LETS BELIEVE NASCAR . TO OPEN UP THESES RACE TRACKS .SO WE CAN .GIVE THE FANS THE BEST RACES TO COME TO .

Jaws
01-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Bristol Thank Goodness. Maybe Kentucky Speedway Next ???
Next Rockingham Speedway ??? Would We All. Like To See That Race .on The Mod. Tour Wmt.

Lets Go To Bristol .and Put On One Terrfic Race .and Other Tracks

Will Open Up. To The Great Races.that We Love To Watch.

How About Richmond. A Great For The Modifieds .??? THEY RAN AT CHIRLOTTE SPEEDWAY AND DAYTONA BEACH BACK IN SEVENTIES AND EARLY EIGHTIES

So Lets Go Racing . SO LETS BELIEVE NASCAR . TO OPEN UP THESES RACE TRACKS .SO WE CAN .GIVE THE FANS THE BEST RACES TO COME TO .

Now thats all just crazy talk!!! Daytona.....wow. :)