PDA

View Full Version : 2009...

BlingxBling
01-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Wow! It is 2009 already! Over the next few weeks there is going to be a lot of information flying around about NELMA in 2009. With more than one event, and one that is a heck of a lot earlier than October, I am going to be busy busy busy...HOWEVER...my main communication source, my email. Is something I can only access when I get down time at work (ha, like that ever happens with our newest acquisition of Merrill)..I had a slight disagreement with my cable company that I ended our service contract and went with the dish...I neglected to remember that my internet source is through the cable company. So ...I have no and have not had broadband access until I find another internet provider. So if you have emailed me at the Nelmaracing.com email address in the past 2 months or so, I haven't received your email. I have connected with JA to have any future mail forwarded, but just in case it doesn't come to me and you have any questions...concerns...suggestions regarding any information I post soon and in the up coming months, you can contact me by emailing asuhoski@vzw.blackberry.net I have my blackberry with me always! In addition to the internet being gone, contact list is gone also, lets just say I had a slight incident that my blackberry went swimming in the bath tub back in November... if I get any phone calls or emails that does not contain your name, do not be offended if I ask who I am speaking to.

I hope you all had a great holiday....lord knows things for me have been CRAZZZZYYYY!!