PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to all MSS members

RGeeProductions
01-04-2009, 11:42 AM
I would like to extend a warm welcome to all new members that may be joining from the MSS forum. Feel free to jump in anywhere throughout our RacerHub forum. Besides the Chrome Horn (asphalt touring modifieds) forums, there are also Riverhead Raceway (weekly full modified racing) and Pocono area (weekly full modified racing) forums full of info also.

I would just like to note that, unlike what MSS had done for awhile, which is posting news into their forum, we receive and post ALL news on our front page from the sanctioning bodies. I know MSS members have gotten used to news posted in the forum, but our forum is an accessory to the main site for racing chat. The front page carries the news and this has worked very well with one area for all to grab the latest in modified touring news and photos.

If anyone does get something that is not seen on TCH front page within a day of receiving it, and feel it may be news worthy for modified fans, please feel free to contact me here in the forum. Also, anyone involved with a team that has news they want put out to fans, please contact me and I will set you up on where to send the news so I may post it on our front page.

Again, welcome to all new members and also a big thank you to all current members for your 2 years of support.
It is a big part of what makes TCH work!!!

Richie Grodski

Mr 10
01-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the Welcome!
I think some of us saw this coming and joined prior to the MSS Site coming here.
It's all Good!
If Howie has a place to post and post on the forum, it can't be bad!
All The Best for 2009 and Beyond.

BOBBY D
01-06-2009, 07:54 PM
We As Modified Fans . Really Thank You.for All The Time .

And Patience . And Effert.that All Of You And To Say Thank You .

I Know This Is. A First Class Place.that We That Love .the Greatest Racing . And Enjoy All That You-all Do To Provide F0r Us.

May 2009 Be The Greatest Year F0r . The Wmt Mod And All Modified .RACING . THE BEST SHOW IN RACING. PERIOD ;;;; HANDS DOWN.

Again Thank You -all . God Bless

ericb160
01-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the Welcome!