PDA

View Full Version : Distants

CJfilms
01-05-2009, 09:29 AM
No not disANCE...I'm talking about Erin and I...we've become a little distant to the forums lately.

I do apologize for the distANCE, as most of you already know, Erin and I have recently (November 21st) bought a house...yay!... We have been working diligently to get things put together so we can actually move in though...

From tearing out walls and carpets to remediating mold (professionally and even with a scraper, gloves and clorox), re-wiring, new plumbing, trim work, chair rail, spackling, painting and weather proofing.... It has been a project...

We plan on officially moving in within the next week or so.

So that is why we have been distANTS to the forums lately...but that will be changing shortly and we will be back full-time being our wacky and wild selves.

It is hard going from a full-time job to come home to work for another 5-6 hours each night...then go home to shower and crash. Soon...SOON!!! Soon it will all be back to normal and we can begin struggling to pay our bills like everyone else and not have to worry about the bills AND the work! :-B:-B:-B

Stay tuned for some important updates soon enough! I will be submitting some polls soon to get some feedback.

W. J.
01-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Joe, you should have held a renovation party. Who knows who would have shown up to help out. It's worked for others, you should give it a try.

CJfilms
01-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Oh, yeah that's all I need now is to have people start ripping down the walls I just put up!!! :lol:

I do like that idea though...maybe in a couple of years when we decide to put an addition on...

Braddock Bandit
01-05-2009, 08:37 PM
So the house warming party is in a couple weeks or so? Hope you all had a great holiday season, sorry I have been so distant. Have been busy with new auto transportation buisness. Hope all is well and prospects for this season of racing at grandview are looking great. Look forward to a full season of neets racing on the dirt. See youall soon!. Dennis Sizemore "Bradock Bandit" 69 ;)