PDA

View Full Version : Working on my 2009 schedule

limodmaniac
01-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Now that ModSeries is gone, I have to make a new calendar here, so I can keep updating it so I know which race I need to get to next.

Jan 17. Atlantic City ( first time) - TC wins!

Apr 5 Thompson Icebreaker - TC wins! Jamie the Jet starts 500th race, leads the race... Blewett 2nd, Lia 3rd .. Coby is back in the 19, runs up front early.

Apr 11 Waterford regular show - Rain wins

Apr 18 Mahoning 100 lap race - Eric Beers in the 45 wins . Great racing by Rabenhold and Paules.

Apr 25 Monadnock True Value - Kirk Alexander running away with it until lap traffic, Goodenough wins.

Apr 26 Stafford Spring Sizzler - TC again, Eric Goodale gets 11th

May 2 Riverhead opening night - rained out ( despite the fact that there was no rain Saturday night)

May 9 Waterford True Value - Coby wins, Stefanik almost wins, Chris Pasteryak dominates most of race - One great race!

May 16 Riverhead Raceway regular show - Fortin wins, but race only made me want to travel to a different track

May 22 Stafford Whelen Tour - Blewett dominates. Reg finally gets a top five.

May 23 Oswego ROC - Putney gets flat with 3 to go, TC wins with Hirschman trying on the outside on last lap, photo finish

May 24 Thunder Road True Value - Pastyerak dominates, but Masse takes his first ever win. Great day to be in Vermont!

May 30 Waterford SK 150 rain date show - Ron Yuhas wins

June 5 Twin State True Value - McEnnedy wins .. Jarvis starts last finishes 2nd..best race of the year

June 6 Mahoning 100 lap- Paules wins, Beers goes 3 wide to get lead but breaks, best race of the year

June 13 Seekonk True Value - McEnnedy wins again , beats Vinnie Who and the rain on the outside

June 18 Thompson True Value rain out

June 19 Spencer ROC - Mike Leaty and Chuck Hossfeld class of the field, with Leaty coming out on top.

June 20 Dunn Tire ROC race or Riverhead regular show - rain

June 27 Loudon - Wow ! Lia wins, but TC, Szegedy crash on turn 4 last lap

June 27 Waterford regular show- Jeffrey Paul impressive run at the Bowl

July 4 Monadnock True Value - Kirk Alexander dominates

July 10 Wyoming ROC race - Hirschman conserves tires on his way to victory in the LIMM sponsored number 60

July 11 Spencer Whelen Tour - Rained out Saturday, but on Sunday Erick Rudolph takes win over Todd and Chuck

July 15 Seekonk open show - Chris Pasteryak comes out on top, with Stefanik, Hirschman and Alexander all battling for the lead

July 18 Oxford True Value - Outside groove working at Oxford. McKennedy wins battle with Andy Seuss.

July 22 Waterford Wednesday show - Corey Hutchings holds off Ron Yuhas.. Bobby brings a new race fan to the track

July 23 Thompson True Value -postponed to Aug 27

July 24 Stafford SK 150 - Frank Ruocco wins. - good run by Eric Berndt -

July 25 Mahoning 100 lap - rain after 30 laps, postponed to Aug 22

July 30 Thompson - SK Twin 30s - Pitkat and Malone win

Aug 1 Riverhead Whelen Tour - Ryan Preece takes home the extra 1400 bucks

Aug 2 Chemung ROC Tour rained out

Aug 6 Thompson Twin 50s SK - TC and Ceravolo win

Aug 7 Stafford Whelen tour - Preece gets Teddy on a restart

Aug 8 Beech Ridge True Value - McEnnedy wins again, but great racing by Suess, Dore, and Masse

Aug 14 Spencer ROC race - Jan Leaty wins - Matty greeted by me in victory lane for his 3rd place

Aug 15 Bowman Gray - What an experience. Race is forgettable, but atmosphere is amazing

Aug 19 Bristol Whelen modifieds - What an experience - Scary fast from the stands. You don't get that from television. Lia wins after Teddy and Todd battle, and great run by Eric Goodale

Aug 21 Motor Mile ASA modifieds - rained out

Aug 22 Seekonk True Value- made the dash from PA to see Chris Pasteryak win. Hinckley almost taken out by Pennick on last turn.

Aug 27 Thompson True Value modifieds - Bought the new Ryan Preece shirt and saw some good racing by Pennick, Masse, and a win for Andy Suess

Aug 28 Stafford regular show - rain

Aug 29 Chemung Whelen Tour - rain ( This sucks!)

Sept 3 Thompson Whelen Tour - Lia and TC put on quite a show, with Donnie winning the race after spinning earlier

Sept 4 Stafford regular show - Woody wins, but great run by the 5 ( Bakaj)

Sept 5 Oswego ROC mods - Jan Leaty takes the win.

Sept 12 Oswego Champions race - Earl Paules dominates - 30 laps, no cautions

Sept 13 Race of Champions Oswego - Billy Putney wins, but I only see 15 laps because race started after 6pm and I had a long drive home. Really stinks! Thanks for dragging the show out and starting the race 3 1/2 hours after it was supposed to.

Sept 19 Loudon Whelen Tour - I thought a great race. Yea a few too many cautions, but had me glued all green laps. Congrats to Ronnie Silk. Great run by Reg and the LIMM sponsored 3, Ryan Preece.

Sept 19 Waterford - regular show - Did the double, I think Gada won, but was too busy watching Keith Rocco finish 4th

Sept 27 Martinsville Whelen Tour - Stefanik wins. Pennick leads early.

Oct 3 Mahoning 100 lap race Hirschman wins his first race at Mahoning, after Beer takes the rain out makeup. Hirschman charges up to 3rd in that race.

Oct 4 Stafford Fall Final - Lia wins, Coby has great run for 2nd and Preece 3rd. Both TC and Szegedy have troubles

Oct 11 Seekonk True Value - Great race - Stefanik passes on the outisde after starting 22nd and Jarvis almost gets him at the finish line. (46th race of the year.) Jarvis gets the 200 bonus for being top finisher of the slick track modified drivers.

Oct 18 Thompson World Series - Rained out

Oct 24 Wall - Twin 66 lappers - postponed to Sunday

Oct 25 Thompson World Series - TC wins race, Lia wins championship, Preece finishes 2nd in both ( Wishing Lee would reschedule!) ( Wishing that Wall would reschedule too)

Oct 31 Mahoning - 100 lap race - rained out, until NEXT YEAR!

Nov 8 North South Shootout - First time here. Was thrilled to see my favorite drivers, Hossfeld, Hirschman, and Preece lined up 1,2 and 3. Well, race wasn't the best for them but great runs by Coby, Brunnhoelzl and Eric Goodale, other favorites of mine.

Nov 29 Wall Turkey Derby !!! - The 60 and 8x both had the LongIslandModManiac on the side of their cars and Rowan Pennick took down the win, after Jimmy Blewett was black flagged. Tomaino finishes 3rd.

Dec 5 Providence RI - Can it be the 50th race of the year? Only if it doesn't snow! I decided to let the snow win.

BOWATCHER
01-10-2009, 04:04 PM
I see you have Feb. vacant why not come down to Fla. and watch some of the ex-students race around New Smyrna!!!

WhelanModFan
01-12-2009, 10:18 AM
If you attend even half of those races then I think you should be named Modified Racing Fan of the Year. You've already got my vote. :cheers:

LongIslandJam
01-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Wow, that's some schedule. Hopefully we can meet sometime at a track on your schedule.:cheers:

limodmaniac
01-18-2009, 12:05 PM
Mahoning released a tentative schedule for 2009.

100 lap races scheduled for the following dates.

April 18

June 6

July 25

Sept 12

Oct 10

Jaws
01-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Geez, thats all.

Really slacking off this year.

Obama thanks you for putting money into the economy!

Teds Race Tours
01-18-2009, 10:19 PM
I am so excited that I am currently ahead of LIMM in the total race standings for 2009. As a matter of fact, I have been to Twice as many races so far.:)

limodmaniac
01-23-2009, 07:55 PM
But Teddy, this is the most races I've ever been to in January. So actually I'm ahead of schedule.

I know you'll be getting to a few more before I do, so I'll have a lot of catching up to pass you!

MJProcko
01-24-2009, 11:38 AM
looks like I'll be starting off at Ocala speedway this season next weekend for some sprint cars on dirt.
Then we'll be at NSS probably Sat-Wed-Fri
sandwiched inbetween on thu will be a trip to volusia for some DIRT.
Then the second offseason will occur until Bristol....

mattphoto
01-24-2009, 02:36 PM
anyone planning on going to the indoor race in Providence

mattphoto
01-24-2009, 02:37 PM
Now that ModSeries is gone, I have to make a new calendar here, so I can keep updating it so I know which race I need to get to next.

Jan 17. Atlantic City ( first time)

Mar 29 Waterford ( SK 150)

Apr 4 Waterford regular show

Apr 5 Thompson Icebreaker

Apr 11 Waterford regular show

Apr 18 Mahoning 100 lap race

Apr 25 Monadnock True Value

Apr 26 Stafford Spring Sizzler

May 2 Riverhead opening night

May 9 Waterford True Value

May 16 All Star True Value

May 22 Stafford Whelen Tour

May 23 Oswego ROC ??

May 24 Thunder Road True Value

May 30 Riverhead regular show

June 5 Stafford 100 lap SK

June 6 Mahoning 100 lap

June 13 Seekonk True Value

June 18 Thompson modified show

June 20 Riverhead regular show

June 27 Loudon

June 27 All Star or Waterford

July 1 Seekonk Wednesday show

July 4 Monadnock True Value

July 10 Lee True Value

July 11 Spencer Whelen Tour

July 18 Oxford True Value

July 22 Waterford Wednesday show

July 24 Stafford SK 150

July 25 Mahoning 100 lap

Aug 1 Riverhead Whelen Tour

Aug 6 Thompson 100 lap SK

Aug 7 Stafford Whelen tour

Aug 8 Beech Ridge True Value

Aug 13 Thompson Whelen tour

Aug 14 Stafford regular show

Aug 15 Waterford True Value

Aug 19 Bristol Whelen modifieds

Aug 21 Stafford regular show

Aug 22 Seekonk True Value

Aug 27 Thompson show whatever it may be as long as they have modifieds

Aug 28 Stafford regular show

Aug 29 Chemung Whelen Tour

Sept 5 Wiscasset True Value?? or Shangri La/ Oswego

Sept 12 Mahoning 100 lap race

Sept 13 Race of Champions Oswego??

Sept 19 Loudon Whelen Tour

Sept 19 All Star ISMA Supers

Sept 27 Martinsville

Oct 3 Waterford regular show

Oct 4 Stafford Fall Final

Oct 10 Seekonk True Value or Mahoning 100 lap race

Oct 11 Seekonk or Waterford SK final race, or Mountain

Oct 18 Thompson World Series

Oct 25 Lee True Value

Nov 29 Wall Turkey Derby !!!

Wiscasett did release their schedule and it did say 9/5 tba.

raceaddict24
01-24-2009, 09:25 PM
anyone planning on going to the indoor race in Providence

I'll be there both nights, already got my tickets...Stefanikfan you going? This is in our backyard!!

Teds Race Tours
01-24-2009, 10:10 PM
looks like I'll be starting off at Ocala speedway this season next weekend for some sprint cars on dirt.
Then we'll be at NSS probably Sat-Wed-Fri
sandwiched inbetween on thu will be a trip to volusia for some DIRT.
Then the second offseason will occur until Bristol....

You should try to get to East Bay at some point during speedweeks as its the best short track in Fla.

But Teddy, this is the most races I've ever been to in January. So actually I'm ahead of schedule.

I know you'll be getting to a few more before I do, so I'll have a lot of catching up to pass you!

Jim. 2 Is my personal record for January. In fact, I DOUBLED the old record. :)The only month I have never seen a race is December.

My Florida Schedule is Tentatively this.

Feb 5th Volusia Cty. All-Star Circuit of Champions Sprints; UMP DIRTcar Modifieds
Feb 6th Volusia Cty. Advance Auto Parts World of Outlaw Sprint Cars and UMP DIRTcar Modified “The Gator” Qualifying Night 1 (or New Smyrna)
Feb 7th Daytona Int Speedway Bud Shootout or whatever they call it now.
Feb 8th Advance Auto Parts World of Outlaw Sprint Cars and UMP DIRTcar Modified “The Gator” Championship
Feb 9th New Smyrna Winged Sprints.Awesome
Feb 10 New Smyrna or East Bay
Feb 11th????
Feb 12th Daytona Int Speedway Gatorade Duels
Feb 13th Daytona Truck race
Feb 14th Daytona Natiowide 300
Feb 15th Daytona The DAYTONA 500- The only Cup race that gets me excited anymore.

That'll put me up about 9 or 10 on ya Jim. You will probably pass me before Memorial Day Weekend. My all time record for one year is 45, so lets see if I can get close to that.

limodmaniac
01-25-2009, 12:38 PM
Never having kept records, back before computers, I don't know what the all time record is, but save to say last years total of 49 might be my highest total.

Having broken down on the way to the North South Shootout, and just missing 50 races by one race, that leaves 50 as a personal goal. Very easy to do if I desire a weekly dosage of Thompson and Stafford. We'll see how the year pans out.

With good weather and no car problems and no foreclosure on Waterford, I might catch up to you, as you said, around Memorial Day weekend. (Especially if I do the Stafford to Oswego to Thunder Road crazy run!)

mattphoto
01-25-2009, 04:20 PM
I plan on being in Springfield, MA in 3 weeks for AMA Extreme Ice Racing

limodmaniac
01-25-2009, 06:05 PM
So, if you had a lot of money, and maybe more than one modified, you might be able to run for the point championship in all three series- Whelen, True Value and ROC. Matt Hirschman almost did it in two of the series last year.

The only conflicts I see are the Wyoming ROC race and the Lee True Value race on July 10 and the Stafford/ Twin State races in October. A few others might take some fast travelling in between, but pretty cool how the schedules seem to have worked out.

mattphoto
01-25-2009, 07:37 PM
I hope matt can get a full time ride

limodmaniac
01-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Looks like Mahoning is moving one of its 100 lap races, from Sept 12 (ROC weekend) to Aug 22.

limodmaniac
02-02-2009, 09:51 AM
From what I've read, Seekonk has changed the date of the mid week show

mattphoto
02-02-2009, 10:49 AM
From what I've read, Seekonk has changed the date of the mid week show

limodmaniac are you going to any of the regular monadnock modified division races

limodmaniac
02-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Doubt I will get to any of the regular shows at Monadnock. The only way might be Memorial Day weekend if the mods get rained out the week before and are rescheduled for that date.

mattphoto
02-06-2009, 09:44 AM
cool Monadnock is doing a labor day deal with their modifieds, nema and the allison legacy series.

limodmaniac
03-16-2009, 10:10 PM
What tour drivers will be in an SK at Waterford?

mattphoto
03-17-2009, 06:26 PM
I would checked TC's website. I know the SK 150 @ Waterford is not listed on his schedule but I am sure it will be there.

limodmaniac
04-19-2009, 10:31 AM
How many True Value mods do you think we will see at Monadnock?

uticamike
04-22-2009, 08:00 PM
I believe the TVMS is limiting their fields to 24 starters this year so I'll say.......31.
Should be some quality racing this Sat. My first at the Dog' Woof!!!!!

limodmaniac
05-03-2009, 07:45 PM
So far, I'm leaning towards Waterford.

mattphoto
05-03-2009, 08:06 PM
I think there will be 30-35 cars at Waterford

Teds Race Tours
05-25-2009, 01:06 PM
LIMM.
I am at 15 races so far. I figured you'd pass me by Memorial Day weekend. Was I correct?

limodmaniac
05-25-2009, 01:23 PM
You are way ahead of me Ted. Tho I did a 3 race weekend, I'm only up to ten races. Of course there were two wet weekends, which puts me a little behind schedule. but if I keep an agressive schedule ( the Thompson- Spencer - Lancaster weekend in June) might get me close to you.

Jaws
05-25-2009, 09:05 PM
LIMM.
I am at 15 races so far. I figured you'd pass me by Memorial Day weekend. Was I correct?

15? where have you been sneaking off to this year. I have made it to 6 so far.

Teds Race Tours
05-26-2009, 12:48 AM
2 in nj
8 in fla
2 in tn
1 in ct
2 riverhead.

gomodsgo
05-26-2009, 07:13 AM
18 so far for mad dawg and I.

limodmaniac
06-16-2009, 10:02 PM
Just added Motor Mile Speedway to the list.

limodmaniac
07-20-2009, 03:52 PM
MIght have to remove Motor Mile if they only get 5 cars!

This week trying to do the 3 Connecticut tracks.

Starting with Waterford on Wednesday with the SKs racing.

holleratme
07-20-2009, 07:32 PM

NOW there you go... if you can go to Motormile take a Toyota and maybe you can be the 6th car in the race.

If you want to see good racing the CT tracks is the place to go

ThE sHaDoW
07-20-2009, 08:39 PM

nice, make sure you swing by the trailer at Waterford (Wed or Sat). You should just hit Waterford again on Saturday while you're there. :)

Howie
07-20-2009, 08:53 PM
nice, make sure you swing by the trailer at Waterford (Wed or Sat). You should just hit Waterford again on Saturday while you're there. :)

Yeah, what he said. Regular show plus NEMA midgets and NEAR Antique Racers (static show)

limodmaniac
07-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Mahoning Saturday night.

Howie
07-20-2009, 10:21 PM
Then to The Valley for the Outlaws, that'll work, but the midgets at the Bowl would be a better choice for Sat IMHO.

kinserfan11
07-21-2009, 03:35 PM
Howie; Any chance you and Mary are coming to Chemung for Whelen Tour on Aug 29 at 630pm ? :cheers::cheers:

kinserfan11
07-21-2009, 03:37 PM
Shadow; what about you; are you coming to Chemung for the Whelen Tour on Sat Aug. 29 at 630pm ?:cheers::cheers:

Howie
07-21-2009, 03:37 PM
Probably not.

kinserfan11
07-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Why Not ? then who will be there other than Me?:(:confused:

limodmaniac
07-21-2009, 04:21 PM
Then to The Valley for the Outlaws, that'll work, but the midgets at the Bowl would be a better choice for Sat IMHO.

I'm not sure there's anything better than Mahoning!!!

JEFF
07-21-2009, 04:35 PM
I will be at mahoning sat. should be a good one.

kinserfan11
07-21-2009, 08:15 PM
I will be at Williams Grove Both days Fri-Sat for Woo Sprint Car Series :cheers:

modscene
07-22-2009, 07:04 PM
Jeff, you'll be missed at Mahoning. We need to win the next hand! :wave:

kinserfan11
07-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Bruce; sorry but the Woo are at Grove; I dont miss them there or anywhere else in the area; i i will be there for Hand 4 :cheers:

RGeeProductions
07-22-2009, 08:58 PM
Bruce; sorry but the Woo are at Grove; I dont miss them there or anywhere else in the area; i i will be there for Hand 3 :cheers:

Oh Jeff, this weekend IS Hand 3!!!!

kinserfan11
07-22-2009, 09:06 PM
I will be at Mahoning Valley for Hand 4; But WONT be there for Hand 5 because I will be back at Williams Grove for 50 Grand to win National Open :cheers:

modscene
07-22-2009, 11:44 PM
I see how it is, it's all about the money! :D

kinserfan11
07-23-2009, 07:34 PM
Bruce; Last Year we had there at Grove 3 Days of RAIN :mad::mad: and this Year We hoping for Dry Weather and # 11 in Victory Lane Sat Nite :cheers::cheers:

limodmaniac
09-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Hey Ted, I just hit 40 races. And I want no arguements - I'm counting the Race of Champions 200, even though I only saw 15 laps.

Wow, just looking at my schedule... not that many races left.. But definitely some good ones!

Teds Race Tours
09-14-2009, 08:01 PM
I knew you'd be way ahead of me by now. I just hit 30 for the year.

6 Cup Too Many
5 Nationwide Way too many
3 WMT Not nearly enough
1 Truck Daytona
2 WOO Not Nearly Enough
2 New Smyrna
2 3/4 midgets Atlantic City
6 Riverhead(not nearly enough)
1 Mountain
1 Shangri La 2
1 Chemung

Still to Go Bus trips to

NHMS this Saturday
Dover double header next weekend
Thompson World Series
Homestead Double Header

Probables

Mountain Big Dog
Wall 10,000

hopefuls

N/S Shootout and Outlaws at Lowes

limodmaniac
09-14-2009, 08:56 PM
I think we should start a points thing for the fans.. 3 points for any modified tour race you go to, 1 point for any weekly regular show, 2 points for special weekly shows/ open competition shows ( like mahoning 100, seekonk wednesday show, riverhead memorial 77 lap race) Be interesting to see who has the most points on here.. And I know there are a lot of people who hit up more races than I do. I'm not quite sure how many points we should give for Sprint Cup races.. Maybe none!!!

Let me tell you though, if more modified races are like the ROC show last night, I might be cutting down on travelling. What a waste of time going there for what I got to see.

KyleMac45
09-14-2009, 09:17 PM
I think we should start a points thing for the fans.. 3 points for any modified tour race you go to, 1 point for any weekly regular show, 2 points for special weekly shows/ open competition shows ( like mahoning 100, seekonk wednesday show, riverhead memorial 77 lap race) Be interesting to see who has the most points on here.. And I know there are a lot of people who hit up more races than I do. I'm not quite sure how many points we should give for Sprint Cup races.. Maybe none!!!

Let me tell you though, if more modified races are like the ROC show last night, I might be cutting down on travelling. What a waste of time going there for what I got to see.

Thats a good idea! Last year I almost won Fan Of The Year award from Speedway Expo for traveling so much and being such a loyal fan! :wave: :)

Kyle

Jaws
09-14-2009, 09:39 PM
Riverhead 2 plus tour (3)
Shangra la II (1)
WMT (6)
Williams Grove (1)
Oswego (2)
Cayuga County (1)
Accord (1)
Waterford (1)
Englishtown (1)
Lime Rock (1)

Only 18 seems like a lot more, would have had more if not for all the rain this year.

limodmaniac
09-14-2009, 09:50 PM
I did the math quickly but Loudon would be my 41st race, but would get me 100 points in the point race.

modprincess8x
09-15-2009, 11:59 AM
Hey LImod- the 8x is heading to Mahoning Sat from what I hear right now!

Jaws
09-15-2009, 12:21 PM
Hey LImod- the 8x is heading to Mahoning Sat from what I hear right now!

Hmmmm, Loudon to Pa. 7/8 hours?? Can you say helicopter??

limodmaniac
09-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Jason filled me in. This week is not good for me. The Loudon to Mahoning run sound very exhausting.

As the one who kept mentioning to Eddie to try Mahoning, I still think he should go for one of the 100 lappers on either Oct 3 or Oct 31. This week I believe there are twin 35s but could turn into more of a crash fest than the 100 lappers do. I could be wrong , never actually have seen a 35 lap race there.

Keep me posted if he decides to go to one of the 100 lap shows.

And just how far is it from Loudon to Mahoning??????

Jaws
09-15-2009, 04:54 PM
Jason filled me in. This week is not good for me. The Loudon to Mahoning run sound very exhausting.

As the one who kept mentioning to Eddie to try Mahoning, I still think he should go for one of the 100 lappers on either Oct 3 or Oct 31. This week I believe there are twin 35s but could turn into more of a crash fest than the 100 lappers do. I could be wrong , never actually have seen a 35 lap race there.

Keep me posted if he decides to go to one of the 100 lap shows.

And just how far is it from Loudon to Mahoning??????

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1T4DGUS_enUS312US312&resnum=0&q=loudon%20NH%20to%20lehighton%20Pa.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

6 Hour 31 minutes.

limodmaniac
10-16-2009, 06:27 PM
These rainouts are making it very tough getting to race number 50 for the year.

Sure wish I was going to Lee but have to be at Thompson for the last race.

Jaws
10-16-2009, 06:35 PM
These rainouts are making it very tough getting to race number 50 for the year.

Sure wish I was going to Lee but have to be at Thompson for the last race.

Wall Sat- Thompson Sunday???? Thats 2 :)

limodmaniac
10-16-2009, 07:02 PM
Yup, but was already doing the Wall to Lee trip... Now by doing the Wall to Thompson trip, I lose Lee. Can't believe I didn't get to Lee or All Star this year. Seemed like I lived up in that part of NH last year.

kinserfan11
10-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Well after 5 days and nites on dirt at Super Dirt Week in Syracuse Ny :cheers: I think I will go back to Mahoning Valley oct 31 for Hand 5 Of Modified 100 series :cheers:

limodmaniac
12-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Saturday night should be the final race night for me ( unless I can get to that indoor go kart track in Pennsylvania in a few weeks)

This will be the 50th race of the year for me. Starting and ending with some indoor racing action.

Upcoming soon, the highlights of the year!

limodmaniac
12-05-2009, 09:00 AM
Or maybe the forecast of snow is going to keep me home, and make me fall short of my goal of 50 races once again.

I can't believe that weather might actually cancel this race for me

Hasn't the weather been a major player all year long???

Hope next year is better.

RLP
12-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Or maybe the forecast of snow is going to keep me home, and make me fall short of my goal of 50 races once again.

I can't believe that weather might actually cancel this race for me

Hasn't the weather been a major player all year long???

Hope next year is better.

You need me to pick you up at ferry?

Teds Race Tours
12-06-2009, 02:57 AM
7 Cup Too Many
Daytona, Bristol, Bristol, Dover, Dover, Richmond, Homestead
7 Nationwide Way too many
Daytona, Bristol, Bristol, Dover, Dover, Richmond, Homestead
4 WMT Not nearly enough
Stafford, Riverhead, New Hampshire, Bristol
1 Truck (2 others with Mod Double Header)
Daytona
2 WOO Not Nearly Enough
Volusia, Volusia
2 New Smyrna
2 3/4 midgets Atlantic City
6 Riverhead(not nearly enough)
2 Mountain
1 Shangri La 2
1 Chemung

35 total for 2009. Your 49 or 50 beat me as expected. Next up. Atlantic City and we start all over.

limodmaniac
12-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Teddy, I ended up with 49. Missed my goal of 50 by one , for the second year in a row.

Starting a new post on what tracks did you get to this year