PDA

View Full Version : So what's in a name?

CJfilms
01-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Race #1
Race #2
Race #3

Sounds boring to me... If you were thinking the same thing...GOOD!

This is your chance to help make NEETS be YOUR NEETS!

We will be gathering ideas for event names and race titles... i.e. The Laborday Junk-a-thon and the Junk-o-lantern Small Car race.

We have 8 races lined up for 2009 and that means we need 8 event names and 16 individual race titles! Send in your ideas either by email or post them up here. My email address can be found at the bottom of every one of my posts. We want to hear from YOU...the drivers, the fans and the crew members!

Give me some suggestions to use...you never know, we might be racing the June Jentile 100!!! :p;)

enduroracer131
01-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Me first....
for the first race, "Spring Time Bash & Crash"
and some others,
"June/July Junk-a-thon"
"The August Swelter"

...I will think of more...

32danfs
01-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Dirtstock, halloween pumkin smash,4th of July freedom bash

miller78
01-12-2009, 07:02 PM
"redneck rocket 100" lol

CJfilms
01-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Dirtstock...! I like lilke the ring of that one!

Keep them coming everyone, I think we will be seeing these again!!!

Yay!!! First post from my new BlackBerry!

DerbyN8-128
01-27-2009, 10:53 PM
dirtstock has to be one of them, I like that idea.

CJfilms
01-28-2009, 08:40 AM
Not playing favorites here...but...

Duane Eidem has pre-registered for the 'Spring Fling'...I think that has a nice ring to it...We'll be discussing the idea of the possible 'Spring Fling' title more here on the forums!

NJ Chick
01-28-2009, 09:17 PM
Spring Fling sounds pretty cool!:)

How about for the May race, we call it "Motorhead Mayhem" with the "Dirty Deeds 100" for the 4 cyls and the "Heavy Metal Gods 100" for the big cars...Ok, maybe the "Gods" part is too much, or not?:lol:

CJfilms
01-29-2009, 11:44 AM
Here's an idea...

How many of you feel so consumed by racing, whether it be enduro or street stock or what have you, that you feel it is practically a JOB.

How about we theme one of the races..."Bring Your Boss To Work Day"...???

This will introduce a lot of new people to the world of enduro racing, possibly get a few extra hands on your car that day, and everyone will have at least one person there rooting for them!

It's just a suggestion...the racing community needs as much support as it can get nowadays, so new blood is always welcome!

Also...as I know with my own situation...my boss is hardly involved or even aware of my involvement with racing...it would be a great chance for some drivers to possibly get some 'corporate' sponsors to lend them a hand, especially if they like what they see...

Plus...I would have to see if we could do it, but I would like to see a boss only race after the regular races have been run...that would pretty much assure them coming to the race!

DerbyN8-128
01-30-2009, 07:38 PM
Sounds like a good idea, not sure my boss would jump in a car and run around the track though. But I am sure he would come out and watch a race.

EnduroFromDE
01-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Maybe a half price or $X off with id...ie business card or such