PDA

View Full Version : Looking to work on a WMT Modified Tour in 2009

SHREK
01-19-2009, 11:04 AM
Hello,

I have lots of experience working on race cars. I have helped guys like Mike Rowe in the Superlatemodels and Glen Luce in the ACT Late Models, assisted briefly with Keith Coleman and Randy Macdonlad Motorsports in the Busch Series, and helped Ricky Carlton in Florida during his ASA days.

I have also helped guys on a weekly basis at Oxford Plains Speedway, here in Maine. Those guys are Scott King, TJ Watson, Ryan Moore, and many more. I also spotted for Randy MacDonald and was the spotter/crew chief for Watson's team.

My time is pretty flexible. I can travel and have not had any major violations on my license. I have a passion for racing and would love to help you guys out, just let me know when and where and I'll be there. I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to race cars, but I don't know everything and I am willing to learn.

You can contact me at my info below.

Have a great day,

Jason Thompson
AOL- RACINGSHREK
P.O.Box 38
Greenwood Me 04255
Cell- 207-330-0946
Shrekie@hughes.net

MXCHAMP04
01-22-2009, 10:42 AM
Contact Glen Reen, he's looking for crew members for this year.

SHREK
01-22-2009, 01:08 PM
Contact Glen Reen, he's looking for crew members for this year.

Who is he, do you have his contact info, Send me a e-mail if you do. What team does he own, a little more help would be great

SHREK

Racefreq
01-22-2009, 03:16 PM
http://www.glenreen.com

SHREK
01-22-2009, 03:20 PM
http://www.glenreen.com

Thanks my close FRIEND...But no luck. there is no direct contact info there

SHREK

RichKeator
01-22-2009, 03:26 PM
here is the classified add strait off the Stafford Website. I hope its some help

Ad No.: 1393 - Subject: Skilled crew members Wanted - Posted on: 1/6/09
Reply to: ReenRacing17@aol.com

2008 whelen modified tour rookie of the year team is looking for a few crew members. must be able to travle, help work on the car a couple days during the week, and willing to give 110%! if your interested please e mail me your resumes at ReenRacing17@aol.com

SHREK
01-22-2009, 03:39 PM
here Is The Classified Add Strait Off The Stafford Website. I Hope Its Some Help

Ad No.: 1393 - Subject: Skilled Crew Members Wanted - Posted On: 1/6/09
Reply To: reenracing17@aol.com

2008 Whelen Modified Tour Rookie Of The Year Team Is Looking For A Few Crew Members. Must Be Able To Travle, Help Work On The Car A Couple Days During The Week, And Willing To Give 110%! If Your Interested Please E Mail Me Your Resumes At reenracing17@aol.com

Thanks

Shrek

SHREK
02-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Just an update on this thread, I will be working for Gangsta Racing and Kenny White JR on the TVMS in 2009 and I thank everyone who tried to help me get to work on a Modified Team

SHREK

bud
02-16-2009, 08:51 PM
Awesome.......I owned/worked on one we bought from Joe Brady back in the mid 80's.......... It will ruin you for anything else! The night we went to look at it Reggie blew the motor in the forty four. Joe had a fresh motor in the 00 and told Reggie to take it easy "break the motor in". He went out and ran under the track record.......Joe was like I told you to take it easy.....Reggie grinned and said......."I was". Do I have to mention he won the race that night and we bought the car........lol. The place Riverside....RIP!