PDA

View Full Version : I want to go MOD racing in 2009

SHREK
01-19-2009, 11:05 AM
Hello,

I have lots of experience working on race cars. I have helped guys like Mike Rowe in the Superlatemodels and Glen Luce in the ACT Late Models, assisted briefly with Keith Coleman and Randy Macdonlad Motorsports in the Busch Series, and helped Ricky Carlton in Florida during his ASA days.

I have also helped guys on a weekly basis at Oxford Plains Speedway, here in Maine. Those guys are Scott King, TJ Watson, Ryan Moore, and many more. I also spotted for Randy MacDonald and was the spotter/crew chief for Watson's team.

My time is pretty flexible. I can travel and have not had any major violations on my license. I have a passion for racing and would love to help you guys out, just let me know when and where and I'll be there. I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to race cars, but I don't know everything and I am willing to learn.

You can contact me at my info below.

Have a great day,

Jason Thompson
AOL- RACINGSHREK
P.O.Box 38
Greenwood Me 04255
Cell- 207-330-0946
Shrekie@hughes.net

SHREK
02-16-2009, 02:58 PM
Just an update on this thread, I will be working for Gangsta Racing and Kenny White JR on the TVMS in 2009 and I thank everyone who tried to help me get to work on a Modified Team

SHREK

mattphoto
02-24-2009, 08:46 PM
shrek are you still doing the act tour or just true value

SHREK
02-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Just True Value, I have a chance to help out with someone on the Whelen tour and some Busch North races but I am doing a full deal on the TVMS...All the other stuff is not set in stone

SHREK