PDA

View Full Version : Driver seeking ride for E-town road course Enduro

intense1
01-20-2009, 07:24 PM
A friend of mine by the name of Willy Wynn :wave: is looking for a ride:help: for the Road Course Enduro at Englishtown Raceway Park in N.J. this coming weekend:drool: If anyone is looking for a partner :cheers: to share expenses, give me a call and I will get you in touch with him. He may also be able to provide a vehicle to tow the car down from PA.
He has all the safety gear and some experience :rolleyes: almost leading several enduros and never wrecking really bad...(Well...Maybe once)
Send me (2/10..."The Dangerous Decimal") a PM, and i'll get you in touch! ;)

NJ Chick
01-20-2009, 09:52 PM
Hey Dangerous D, I thought his name was Willy Finnish? Or is that his cousin?
Hope to see your friend there, but let's hope it's in a 4 cylinder :p

intense1
01-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Willy sends word that he would like to thank all those who PMed, called, E-mailed, etc.
It appears that he may have a ride! :applause:

NJ Chick
01-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Ok I need something stronger than this little dude------>:eek:
:help::lol::p Ah....everybody loves Willy!:applause:

Geno
01-23-2009, 08:15 PM
Willie Wynn?:cheers:

Good luck to you & your teammates! Should be a great show for everyone.

Glad ya got a ride- sure beats hitch hiking during the race:D

intense1
01-25-2009, 01:16 PM
Willy would like to thank his old friend, Uncle Petey...for offering him the opportunity to run the #43 in the E-town road course Enduro event. He would also like to thank his teammates, Steve Fox from the Stock Car Experience, and "Dr. Destruction" Howie Bott for keeping them on track all day.

I know Willy finished:applause:, But did Willy Wynn????? :confused:
Either way...what a Blast!!!

pappywrench
01-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Even though Willy Wynn made a last lap pass of the leader for the win, it seems the winner was declared on lowest lap time averages. Must be a drag race thing. I always thought the first across the stripe on the lead lap was the winner.
:confused::confused:

richardpetey
01-28-2009, 05:25 PM
You finally saw the checkered flag............another miracle..............:eek:
I thought the agreement was: drive it like you own it not like you stole it..........................:(
Anyway, one giant step forwards for 2/10 and one gigantic step backwards for hand scoring...........................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: