PDA

View Full Version : Racing Websites

Geno
01-20-2009, 07:33 PM
I won’t preach it, but especially with the slump in the economy, sponsors are hard to come by…you all know it.

Believe it or not, only a handful or local racers have websites. I did notice that the Verwys family recently launched theirs (www.verwysfamilyracing.com) and it looks really nice.

Anyhow, if you have a website, please post and I will add a page to the Mountain site with the links. If you don’t post on the forum, you can email the link to gjtost@verizon.net.

If you don’t have a site, now is the time to look into it. It’s not as complicated as most people would think.

Happy racing and see everyone at the mall show in March!:wave:

Geno

BlingxBling
01-21-2009, 01:01 AM
www.nelmaracing.com

It may already be out there...see thread 2009...I'm out of patience for today to check from my crackberry

intense1
02-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Only four drivers have websites????...
A website is a great(and inexpensive ) way to gain exposure for your race team.
I see Geno is now offering his services to all drivers and teams. If you don't have a website, give him a call and I am sure for just a few bucks, he can get you set up.
We now have a links page on the speedway website for driver/race team websites.
If you already have a website, contact Geno with the web address and we will be sure to add it.
You can contact him at gjtost@verizon.net

smithmtrsprts99
02-09-2009, 08:41 PM
After a nail biting wait to have our account verified for posting, Smith Motorsports 99 is proud to announce the updating of their new web site for 2009. We are still putting together our marketing information before it hits the site. (along with the rest of the photos and such)

Rick Smith is currently stationed at Minot AFB, ND in the United Stated Air Force. When Rick is able to make the trip back to New Jersey, he loves to fire up the late model and head to now "Sundance Vacations Speedway."

We are proud to showcase the new logo of Sundance Vacations Speedway on our site. We think this is a great step for the speedway and can't wait to have the chance to race with the best on the East coast again.

Keep up the great work!

Please visit us at www.smithmotorsports99.com

Geno
02-18-2009, 12:16 PM
More sites linked from the Sundance Vacations Speedway website- keep those links coming!

17Racer
02-18-2009, 07:21 PM
www.oswaldracing.com

courtesy of scott adams. thanks scott:wave:

17Racer
04-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Jake Oswald #77 FWD

www.myspace.com/oswaldmotorsports