PDA

View Full Version : comp help!!!

EnduroFromDE
01-22-2009, 10:13 PM
im tryingto find a way to hook up a camera in my car and being able to be watched live on the internet... I have the camera and a way to mount it and i found thiis website that sells transmitters and receivers for pretty cheap.( http://www.rangevideo.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=35_22 ) Is there anyway i could have it broadcasted live through the internet maybe via MSN or Yahoo I.M. Would be pretty neat maybe to set somthing up with the NEETS website too so those unable to make the race can watch live footage of some incar action...any help would be...well...helpfull...thanks...

RGeeProductions
01-22-2009, 10:17 PM
I think all you have to have is someone with a laptop to read your transmitter and you would be set.
A real quick search and I found this (http://www.camstreams.com/) which may work for you.

CJfilms
01-23-2009, 09:47 AM
Steve, I would love to help you out with this...

My laptop is quite old and not the fastest though, so it might prove to be a bit underpowered and out dated... I can certainly feed it through the website during the events, that would be a big plus!

Let me know what you decide to do eventually, if you do pursue anything in this direction, I will certainly help you in any way I can with this...but to be honest, in this area of technology, I have no expertise...so I may not be able to offer too much help here....but I will do what I can!

We have three months still...who knows...maybe NEETS will be the next big webcam website! Oh jeez...could you imagine how many people would be tuned in if we threw another pit party....:rolleyes:

DerbyN8-128
01-27-2009, 10:56 PM
What kind of camera are you using for your in car if you don't mind me asking?

richardpetey
01-28-2009, 08:02 AM
We'll scrap off that brown stuff and find out for ya..................:p
UNCLE PETEY............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
01-28-2009, 08:46 AM
We'll scrape off that brown stuff and find out for ya..................:p

Ewwwwww........

EnduroFromDE
01-28-2009, 09:25 AM
I Have Like An Old Fashion 1903 Handheld Samsung...ok 2003, I Think Its Like 5 Or 6 Years Old...it Only Has A A/v Hook-up And An Optional "s-video" Connection Too...