PDA

View Full Version : It's Official. Modifieds Bristol, The Bus Trip 2009

Teds Race Tours
01-26-2009, 10:54 PM
Whelen Modified Tour/Truck Series
Bristol Motor Speedway-Long Island/New Jersey Departure
Tuesday August 18th- Thursday August 20th
Package Includes: Whelen Modified Series/Truck Series Ticket- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodations(Comfort Inn, Dublin, Va) - All Necessary Transportation Including Round Trip Motorcoach Transportation between Hotel and Race Track on Race Day - Pricing Single Occ $359 - Double Occ $269 per person - Triple Occ $249 per person - Quad Occ $239 per person.

Tuesday August 18th Bus Heads to Dublin, Va-(We stay in Dublin as its the legal limit of Driving time for a bus driver for 1 day)
Wednesday August 19th Bus Goes to Bristol Motor Speedway for Race Day Activities.
Thursday August 20. Bus leaves Hotel to return to NY/NJ/PA 9 hours after the Bus Gets back to the Hotel Saturday Night.(if we get back at midnight wednesday, we leave at 9am, etc)

I need help setting up a Convenient Pickup location in NJ off of I 78 and in Pa also on 78. If anybody knows of an EASY OFF and EASY ON location please let me know.

We will also have a package where this trip piggybacks into the Cup Race Weekend. Pricing on that will be determined very soon.

For more info, Please email me at RaceTourTed@yahoo.com

Teds Race Tours
02-05-2009, 08:41 AM
2 Other Bristol Packages.

Package A. 6 Day Package-Mods/Trucks/Nationwide/Cup

Tuesday August 18th-Sunday August 23rd
Package Includes: Sprint Cup Ticket - Nationwide Ticket - Modified/Truck Series Ticket - 5 Nights Hotel Accommodations(Comfort Inn, Dublin, Va) - Daily Round Trip Motorcoach Transfers between hotel and Race Track - Pricing Single Occ $899 - Double Occ $740 per person - Triple Occ$675 per person - Quad Occ $639 per person

Package B. 4 Day Package-Cup + Nationwide only

Thursday August 20th- Sunday August 23rd
Package Includes: Sprint Cup Ticket - Nationwide Ticket - 3 Nights Hotel Accommodations(Comfort Inn, Dublin, Va) - Daily Round Trip Motorcoach Transfers between hotel +Race Track - Pricing Single Occ $719 - Double Occ $599 per person -Triple Occ$559 per person - Quad Occ $539 per person

limodmaniac
02-06-2009, 12:37 PM
When do you need money?

I'm good for only two people , not the three I once promised. ( just the modified race)

Teds Race Tours
04-03-2009, 10:34 AM
I haven't checked this post in a while. Money is due when you make the reservation. I take Paypal, Checks, and Money Orders. Please email me at RaceTourTed@yahoo.com if you are interested. Ted

Teds Race Tours
04-28-2009, 08:38 AM
I have recently gotten alot of inquiries about this trip, so it should start filling up soon. Its a good time to start to make your reservation for this trip.If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks.

RichKeator
06-09-2009, 05:14 PM
are you doing any pick ups in CT... if not where abouts in NY are you stopping?

KChez
06-10-2009, 09:03 AM
I've tried to get info about the NJ pickup- emailed three times and never got a response. Not a good way to do business.

Teds Race Tours
06-10-2009, 09:13 PM
are you doing any pick ups in CT... if not where abouts in NY are you stopping?

Nothing is Connecticut since the trip originates on Long Island. We have boarding locations in Southampton, Westhampton, Riverhead, Farmingville, Commack, and Hicksville. Still toying with whether or not to pickup in NYC for this trip. and I will have a pickup somewhere in Northern NJ.

I've tried to get info about the NJ pickup- emailed three times and never got a response. Not a good way to do business.

I will have a Northern NJ pickup, but haven't finalized the spot yet. What email address are you using?

broz
06-10-2009, 10:02 PM
If we could just get you to stop in Dallas :lol:

Teds Race Tours
06-11-2009, 02:58 PM
If we could just get you to stop in Dallas :lol:

Dallas isn't quite on the way. There would probably be a $6000 surcharge.

KChez
06-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Ted, I've been using the one in the first post, racetourteddy@yahoo.com. Is there another one that's better to use?

Thanks,
Kenny

Teds Race Tours
06-13-2009, 12:06 AM
Racetourted@yahoo.com

I'll have a better one next year as I know this one is kind of confusing. I have plenty of space on the Bristol Trip as of right now. I'll know where the northern NJ pickup is sometime in July(maybe sooner) as the spots Hampton Jitney always used were not the most convenient. I want to make sure its an easy on easy of spot.

LJracer711
06-13-2009, 01:39 AM
Ted, what about safe, secure parking in the area of the pickup locations? I would be coming down from Agawam, MA, and would need a place to park. Also, is there already a set time for leaving, i.e., able to get across on the ferry in time(Port Jeff.)?

RichKeator
06-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Im looking for 2 more people 2 split a room with.... Its me and Glenn MC... Send me a personal message if interrested

RGeeProductions
06-16-2009, 09:23 PM
ASA modifieds at Motor Mile now rescheduled to the Friday after Bristol....

Teds Race Tours
06-17-2009, 12:28 AM
ASA modifieds at Motor Mile now rescheduled to the Friday after Bristol....

REALLY? oooooohhh.

Ted, what about safe, secure parking in the area of the pickup locations? I would be coming down from Agawam, MA, and would need a place to park. Also, is there already a set time for leaving, i.e., able to get across on the ferry in time(Port Jeff.)?

All the pickups are basically park and rides. While we have never had any issues reported to me, it is a public parking lot, so please take that into account. I should have a pickup schedule in the next week or so.

RacinRob
08-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Is the bus trip full yet? And where is the new york pick up?

Teds Race Tours
08-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Yes, plenty of space is still available. Where in NY are ya?

Jaws
08-03-2009, 01:10 PM
I haven't checked this post in a while. Money is due when you make the reservation. I take Paypal, Checks, and Money Orders. Please email me at RaceTourTed@yahoo.com if you are interested. Ted

Did you say PayPal?? Oh boy, do they say Y'all in Tenn?

CTScribe
08-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Looking for ride to long island to Ted's Bus, any body in connecticut southern ct headed for long island. Need someone passing by either on I 84 or I 95. or ferry. cantact me at racenfish@aol.com 203-375:help:-1039

Jaws
08-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Ted,

Do you have a double for me and Michael available?

Teds Race Tours
08-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Yes, PLENTY of room on the Modified part of the trip.

Jaws
08-20-2009, 11:40 PM
What a great trip, not having to drive, having all the accomodations taken care of by others and all the new friends I made this week.

Thank you Ted.

Teds Race Tours
08-21-2009, 01:33 AM
What a great trip, not having to drive, having all the accomodations taken care of by others and all the new friends I made this week.

Thank you Ted.

THANK YOU Jaws. Hope the trip home fun for you and the Boys.