PDA

View Full Version : RIP Don Jensen Sr.

TJ1976
01-27-2009, 05:12 PM
I got a call this afternoon that my father had just passed. For those that don't know my father was very involved in racing for many years at tracks such as West Haven, Danbury, Plainville, Riverside Park , Stafford, Thompson and Waterford.

He was also involved with my kid brother, Mike with 1/4 midget racing at Silver City and Little T Speedway. I had just talked with him a couple of weeks ago and he was talking about the possibility of moving down here near me and wanted to actually go some races at BGS this year. I was going to call him and let him know that I had just got my CDLA on Fri.

Im still in shock over this...need some support from friends right now

MOD JUNKIE
01-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Hey Tim,
Real sorry to hear about your dad, would have really liked to have spoken with him about some of the old days. R.I.P. Don Jensen Sr.

Precision Auto
01-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Tim: We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Linda and Norm.........Precision Automotive, Inc.

RichKeator
01-27-2009, 08:05 PM
Tim
I just went through the same thing when I lost my father in November. I know how tough it is and my thoughts and prayers are with you buddy. Hang in there

Camper Lady
01-27-2009, 08:59 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time

Joe and Linda Brady
and Crew of Brady Bunch Racing

Howie
01-27-2009, 09:05 PM
Sorry to hear about your dad Tim. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there and remember the good times. RIP Don.

Howie and Mary

Tooner
01-27-2009, 09:09 PM
I'm sorry for your loss Tim. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Mike Clayton

Axel
01-28-2009, 06:02 AM
My sincerest condolences. Losing parents is very tough. May your father rest in peace.

Jill
01-28-2009, 10:36 AM
Tim,

We are sorry to hear about the loss of your father. We will be praying for you and your family. Rich Sr., & I know from experience what a loss this can be. Celebrate his life and remember the good times.

Hope to see you at the races this year.

Rich Sr., Jill & Rich Jr.