PDA

View Full Version : Wondering

ss26
02-01-2009, 03:18 PM
"2009 Pit Spots are now Available...First Come, First Served...
With the exception of enduros, all competitors must purchase a pit spot for the season" does this mean if someone does not buy a pit spot, they cannot race there?? another question, if i pay for a spot, do i have use of it EVERY week or every other?? or must i pay double?? :confused::confused:

intense1
02-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Any questions in regards to Pit parking spots can be answered by contacting Joe C. at (570)788-7544.

White Lightnin
02-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Any questions in regards to Pit parking spots can be answered by contacting Joe C. at (570)788-7544.

Oh Mike Mike Mike - you've been trained well! :cheers:

LATEMODEL17
02-21-2009, 10:19 AM
I Called The Track Last Week, And I Was Told That If I Brought My Ss One Week And My Latemodel The Next, It Would Cost Me Double......for The "2009 Season Pit Slab" Sounds Like Bs To Me.you Would Think With The Economy The Way It Is The Track Would Be Happy To Just See Someone Racing Every Week Supporting His Track.

richardpetey
03-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Its just another driver appreciation maneuver dreamed up by the management of Lapdance Speedway to totally squeeze the back gate for every extra racing dollar............................:eek:
I was thinking of doing a few races at the " Ole Lapdance Ovation Speedway" but I can't afford to race at a venue where you pay more to "get in than to win".............................:help:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

intense1
03-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Uncle Petey,
Please feel FREE to give Joe a call at 570-788-7544. He would be more than happy to explain the operating costs involved with running the speedway, to you.
If you don't want to reserve a preferred parking spot, then you are more than welcome to park in a non-reserved dirt spot (provided we have one available), as I explained at the Meet and Greet.
With the fine folks at Sundance Vacations putting up a $5000 contingency program for 2009, and an aggresive promotional campaign to attract new race fans...this is just a few of the many great reasons to call Sundance Vacations Speedway your home track in 2009.