PDA

View Full Version : Updates!!!

CJfilms
02-04-2009, 08:31 AM
Ok...I am just playing the part of the janitor sweeping up the floors at the end of the night now...

I have MANY changes to the website that I will be loading up shortly. I am waiting for a few phone calls to be returned before I post everything up, but the bulk of the updates are ready to be posted...now I'm just looking for grammer and spellling errers...you all know how I am good I am at that I am by now!!! :applause:

BIG CHANGES:
The Rules Page has been re-designed...few changes, nothing major...I realized how much scrolling there was on ONE page that never ended and I understand how difficult if must have been to literally find one answer to a specific question...for that I apologize!!! Also, I will be linking a printable version to the main rules page as well....I had one all along, just don't know why I never linked it.......

Contacts - I am going to include photos of your favorite NEETS officials so you know what we all look like....hmmm......I hope that doesn't chase away any newcomers...:lol::lol:

Info Page - ...I am just getting a logo for the event together and it will be up! Keep sending in you registrations!!!

NEETS News - I promised this section long ago and never got it up and running...well, now I am creating pages with NEETS News as the title...that's one way to get things moving! This will relieve the main page from being the news center with no evidence of any previous post. Not a good thing when we put out a post-race release and a pre-race release with new sponsors washes it away after a week...

Anyways, keep an eye on the site, the changes should be online soon! I will post it here once they are all online!

DerbyN8-128
02-05-2009, 11:10 PM
waiting patiently :D

CJfilms
02-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Well...for the most part, the pages are loaded up...still some TBA's though for times and prices...just to be certain, I do not want to post them up before confirming them with the speedway.

FYI, the Rogers family attends the Daytona 500 IN DAYTONA!!! I remembered that after several phone calls were placed and now I feel like a bit of an @$$...hence the TBA's....

DerbyN8-128
02-09-2009, 03:54 PM
everything looks good.

I am going to miss the October 11th race...getting married the day before :wave:

DerbyN8-128
02-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Small mistake in the rules under #26 (scanners)
E. Dead batteries or lack of a unit does not relieve the driver of using a scanner.
i. If a driver does not have a scanner, it will be required for the next event.
ii. If a scanner is not accuired by the following event they participate in,
the driver will be qualified to receive points or purse.

Probably should be a "NOT" in the last line

CJfilms
02-11-2009, 08:17 AM
Nate's #1: Wedding...that's no excuse...we'll set up an alter in victory lane for you and you can have the wedding there, how's that sound?

No, seriously, I am going to try to have these last two races pushed back a little, 3 races in one month is a little much, but for now, at least we are on the schedule... And Nate, if you do have to miss a race, that is understandable, there are written rules for this type of scenario that will help you out if you are in a points position going into that race...

Nate's #2: This is why I stated early on this season...MORE SPELLING AND MORE GRAMMER ERORRS THAN ERRER BEFORE!!!!! :applause::lol::applause::lol:

My web site editing software has spell scheck on it...but not grammer and even if it did, it would not have picked up the missing "not"... Thanks Nate, I will get that fixed ASAP!

Anyone else catch anything, please let me know!

Thanks!

DerbyN8-128
02-17-2009, 10:39 PM
I found that part of the rules, sounds good, and works for me. Not so sure the wedding in the infield will go over so well though lol.

While I'm at it, on the main page where the events are listed, race 2 is listed as May 25th, which is a monday, is that the wrong date or is this race really on a monday?

EnduroFromDE
02-18-2009, 09:21 AM
IM NOT OFFICAIL HERE BUT...NEETS usally ran the memorial day race on the monday, and if im not mistake the labor day race too...sounds good to me...

Erin C
02-18-2009, 09:47 AM
I am sure it is the 24th...let Joe respond though because he has all the dates written down...everything is supposed to be Sunday races

CJfilms
02-18-2009, 09:50 AM
Everything is on Sundays!!!

I apologize for that one...IT GLARES AT ME EVERYTIME I LOG ONTO THE SITE...I just forget to change it everytime I am editing!!! :lol:

Yes, in my web workings, I messed up those dates worse than my effort not to wear a dress at the Frankenduro last year...don't worry it won't happen again!

...the dress...not the dates....:cool:

DerbyN8-128
02-19-2009, 04:36 PM
If I find any other mistakes, I'll email you instead of calling you out on the forums! :-B

CJfilms
02-20-2009, 10:41 AM
That works too...but bringing it out on the forums is no problem either!

...you'll find out soon enough...embarrassing me is not easy...:-B:D:-B

pj33
02-22-2009, 02:52 PM
missing an I in spring fling page at the bottom You will be notified f the requested car number is taken

CJfilms
02-23-2009, 09:07 AM
...hmmm....so I did!

MORE SPELLING ERRORS THAN EVER BEFORE!!!!

just as promised!