PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to…..

Geno
02-05-2009, 11:37 PM
www.sundancevacationsspeedway.com!:applause:

Yes, it’s official. Please update your links to the new link. It’s our pleasure to introduce Sundance Vacations as the official marketing partner of the former Mountain Speedway.

Plenty of great things are in the works, not only for the fans, but also for the drivers (aka, the show) at the track. Please offer your support to the great folks at Sundance Vacations!

Please give it some time for me to update all of the website pages and the full blown version of Sundance Vacations Speedway will be up and in full steam for 2009!

Geno

pv18
02-06-2009, 08:14 AM
I am sure a ton of work went into this, congrats. I hope this leads to more improvements to the racing and surface at the track formally known as Evergreen/Mountain Speedway.

Giddy Up!

micro60t
02-06-2009, 10:55 AM
It will always be "Evergreen" to me. :cool:

White Lightnin
02-06-2009, 10:58 AM
It will always be "Evergreen" to me. :cool:

You got that right :disgusted

NeetsAnnouncer33
02-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Wow this is great for the track with a great company like Sundance Vacations behind us, this year and many years to come is going to be amazing I cannot wait for the car show let alone the racing season.

Zcar
02-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Geno has to be pretty busy changing all those websites logos!

zombo
02-07-2009, 12:50 AM
i'm happy the track got such a nice sponsorship deal, but the renaming of the track makes me want to vomit. that's about as corporate as it gets.

BlingxBling
02-07-2009, 08:18 AM
GRRREEEAAATTT!!! I just got this company to stop harassing me with phone calls (two phone calls a day) to take a unique tour of their product which lasts about an hour because I was a winner of the gas promotion giveaway they were offering people to sign up for back at a race at pocono I attended LAST YEAR!!!!! What are the chances that not only me, but everyone that attended this event with me got the sam harassing phone calls! Way to go to joe for securing a sponsor that is of great help to the track remaining in business, but bad choice in renaming the track....

intense1
02-07-2009, 09:56 AM
And welcome to the great folks at Sundance Vacations. Sundance Vacations Speedway will become more and more familiar to everyone and before long you won't even think about it. For instance, who says "Charlotte Motor Speedway" anymore???...
The folks at Sundance are excited, The Speedway staff is excited...So now it's time for the Drivers and most importantly, The Fans...To get EXCITED!
Plan on attending the "Meet and Greet" to find out why it's time to..."Get back to a short track!".

jm31
02-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Who cares what the name is anyway? It's the same place..
I think it's a smart move, like merging teams...

LM13
02-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Could I hear maybe a free trip somewhere for the season champs? LOL

NeetsAnnouncer33
02-08-2009, 11:34 AM
we have a place to race and enjoy what we do as workers, drivers, car owners, crews, and fans period.

WELCOME ABOARD SUNDANCE VACATIONS I AM PROUD TO BE THE ANNOUNCER AT SUNDANCE VACATIONS SPEEDWAY

The Bullfather
02-08-2009, 12:37 PM
I still say Charlotte everyone knows it by that still!

W. J.
02-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Hey Mr Intense1, if the speedway is now Sundance, are you Butch Cassidy?

(Wow, I beat Uncle Petey to it!!!)

richardpetey
02-08-2009, 06:58 PM
I can see it now! Willy Win hops outa his Balliet Country Corners, Sunoco race fuels, D & B Towing, ABC Auto Parts Car Crushing, Speedway Communications, and H.H. sponsored pacecar and STAGGERS to the Sundance Vacations Victory Lane celebration.......................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

intense1
02-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Everyone should know their Rev Limit.
.2 could be the difference between checkers and wreckers.
(A public service announcement from Willy Wynn)

Uncle Petey,
Can I interest you in a ride along with Willy, in the Sundance Vacations Speedway 2-seater Late Model???

Fisha695
02-09-2009, 01:13 AM
GRRREEEAAATTT!!! I just got this company to stop harassing me with phone calls (two phone calls a day) to take a unique tour of their product which lasts about an hour because I was a winner of the gas promotion giveaway they were offering people to sign up for back at a race at pocono I attended LAST YEAR!!!!! What are the chances that not only me, but everyone that attended this event with me got the sam harassing phone calls! Way to go to joe for securing a sponsor that is of great help to the track remaining in business, but bad choice in renaming the track....

Haha same thing here, they called me all the time about that thing. As far as renaming the track, a better option IMO would have been Mountain Speedway presented by Sundance Vacations.

And welcome to the great folks at Sundance Vacations. Sundance Vacations Speedway will become more and more familiar to everyone and before long you won't even think about it. For instance, who says "Charlotte Motor Speedway" anymore???...

I still call it Charlotte, and still call Infineon Sears Point too. l0l

richardpetey
02-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the invite 2/10, but I'd rather watch you wreck'em than be involved in the "racing incident" myself..................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY...............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Speed47
02-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Since Sundance Vacations is based out of Wilkes-Barre. I hope they do some promoting within the wyoming valley. Not too many people who live there know there is a track 30 minutes away. This valley has to be the worst at supporting racing.