PDA

View Full Version : cavanaughs "500" party

RovinPromotions
02-15-2009, 10:28 PM
I want to thank Chis McGuire for the outstanding job in getting his car ready for the PARTY at CAVANAUGHS today. Wow what a great turnout,not a seat left in the place.A great time had by all who attended. Chris Cavanaugh would like me to thank all who attended the party today as well.:cheers:

hollywoodmic
02-16-2009, 11:21 AM
Hey Vinny if you guys ever want to have another party there during the year except Memorial Day Charlotte. Let us know we would be more that happy to bring a bunch of people down to help support Chris McGuire.

Steve Halpin

0neWay
02-16-2009, 05:57 PM
OK first i want to say thanks to the racecar people at cavanaughs yesterday. My husband and i are not huge race fans,we just went there for an early dinner. When we walked up towards the front of cavanaughs,we stopped and looked at the car on display. Once inside we were treated to great drink deals,and prize giveaways. I spoke with Chris Cavanaugh and told him that we have become bigger racing fans ,and will be back for next yrs party as well as my usual dinners there.

just a side note,I appreciate all the help the racing people gave me to understand the race. Your COOL!!!!!:wave::cheers:

lynn, Bayport

Tracy87BB
02-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Lynn,

If you thought it was great watching the race on TV, you should come out to Riverhead Raceway one Saturday night during the season. You will get to see the race car that was on display in actual competition, and it will take your new-found interest in racing to a whole new level. The pits are open to the fans once the races are over, and you can actually spend some time with all of the drivers who put on the show.

It is always great to see racing find a new fan, at whatever level that may be.

bulldozer
02-17-2009, 05:22 PM
From what i heard from people that came over to J C s ,they had to leave Cavanaughs because it was to packed. The word was free T shirts from 89x and lots of great drink specials.Mcguire had a huge turnout of people and they had a blast. Definatly wll have to make my way over there next year to support my fellow driver.Had fun at J Cs as well even though didnt make any money.:*-(