PDA

View Full Version : An early True Value race

Fat Albert
02-16-2009, 11:53 AM
...at Monadnock Speedway, July 2, 2005, from Peter Montano, Pete's Racing Site Copyright © 2000-2006

http://home.comcast.net/~bigdogpm4/Monadnock_07-02-2005.wmv

RGeeProductions
02-16-2009, 02:30 PM
Super clip and good rendering of video....it's not squeezed like I have been seeing a lot of lately...
Thanks.....

bud
02-18-2009, 10:27 PM
awesome vid!!!! Love the way the winner from the week before has to start shotgun!!!!!!!!

uticamike
02-19-2009, 07:03 PM
WOW!! Good stuff. No Teddy, No Showtime, No Indifferant Sanctioning body,
No strokers, ALL GREEN. Good clean, hard racing as God intended. How about Kirk 3 wide off of 4, on a bullring no less,does it get better than that? The TV race on 4/25 at the "Dog" is my 09 kick off event, now I really can't wait. Thank you Peter, thank you Albert.:applause::applause::applause::applause:

bud
02-19-2009, 09:33 PM
WOW!! Good stuff. No Teddy, No Showtime, No Indifferant Sanctioning body,
No strokers, ALL GREEN. Good clean, hard racing as God intended. How about Kirk 3 wide off of 4, on a bullring no less,does it get better than that? The TV race on 4/25 at the "Dog" is my 09 kick off event, now I really can't wait. Thank you Peter, thank you Albert.:applause::applause::applause::applause:

I love your signature.........honey I can't sleep turn on the cup race.......lol. Maybe Mr France should come to Mad dog and see a real race! Btw Not sure if I'm the only one that feels this way but I think the car of tomorrow should look like a mod!

uticamike
02-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Thanks Bud, :cheers: The Indifferant Sanctioning Body(ISB) knows the Mods as the Car of Yesterday but we had spoilers first. YouTube is loaded with lots of good short track racing but this TVMS race is exceptional. When the ISB Mod racing falls short the TV and the ROC help offer an alternative. I'm glad all the series are out there so us Mod junkies can get a fix anytime/anywhere.
Can't wait for the Dog to open.:wave: