PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to TC & Showtime

jfp711
02-16-2009, 04:40 PM
What a great speedweeks for these two guys, both winning their championships in SK & Tour Modifieds. Jimmy had ZERO competition and dominated the SK's, while TC Had some great battles with Ryan Newman & Silky to claim the championship in the Brady Bunch #00 Modified.

Silky & the hillbilly team look like they will be true contender's for the tour championship, man they looked really strong.....

TMAC
02-17-2009, 12:53 PM
TC,S ON A ROLL !2008 wmt champ,winner in ac[good luck up in rhode island] and CHAMP of speedweeks.Lets hope it continues into 2009 wmt series.Also congrats to SHOWTIME on KICKING A**IN THE SK'S.Question?was that fancy paint job a vinyl wrap or all paint,looked great!

Fast&Legal
02-18-2009, 04:30 PM
It was a complete wrap

MJProcko
02-18-2009, 05:21 PM
did they add the red door numbers after opening night? the numbers got lost on the doors when it was out on the track but the red looked much better. The wrap job was excellent but at the same time I didn't like it much, too much going on. Not sure on the cost difference for the wrap but it seems to be taking hold so I look forward to more of them.

Fuller's & Horton's mods had an interesting nose on them.

phillie
02-18-2009, 07:22 PM
I'd peel it off....damn ugly if you ask me. There I said it...lol

JED
02-18-2009, 07:33 PM
The numbers burned off on night one. A plate was added around the exhaust and the numders replaced. The new ones actulaly looked better. Also made for a better photo.

MJProcko
02-19-2009, 01:42 PM
The numbers burned off on night one. A plate was added around the exhaust and the numders replaced. The new ones actulaly looked better. Also made for a better photo.

much better, you could not read the original numbers from the grandstands.

bud
02-19-2009, 09:22 PM
I'd peel it off....damn ugly if you ask me. There I said it...lol

Why Phil you gonna paint it for them?
U were pretty good back in the day.........lol

phillie
02-20-2009, 07:09 PM
got my own mod to worry about now...lol back in the day I'm only 34....:)