PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Charity

CJfilms
02-17-2009, 09:18 AM
As you all are aware, NEETS tries to get involed with as many charitable organizations as possible!

So far, we have two charities lined up for this season...I will be releasing more info as it makes its way to me...

But, that does not mean you can't get a charity of your own involved! If you have a charity that you are involved with, please contact me via email ASAP, there are numerous different things we can help you with throughout the season!

So please, send me an email with the details and we can set something up!

richardpetey
02-17-2009, 03:29 PM
Personally, my favorite charity is UNCLE PETEY'S Forty-Third Church of the Discount House of Enduro Racing.......................:applause:
Please, keep the faith when I pass the collection plate(or your car) at our weekly designated place of worship.......................:angel:
The Left and Right Racing Reverend will be coming, soon, to an outdoor venue near you...............................:help:
I know times are tough, but you gotta free up those contributions for the greater benefit of the racing congregation...............:eek:
God Bless You, even all you heathens that practice your faith on DIRT............................:rolleyes:
YOUR GUIDE TO DIVINE ENDURO REDEMPTION...............:angel::angel::angel: :angel: :angel:

UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: