PDA

View Full Version : What are tracks going to do for the fans tis year?

Bobby1717
02-18-2009, 07:44 PM
With the way the economy is, are any of the tracks going to cut any deals for the fans this year? I just have a hard time seeing prices for WMT events for 50, 40, and 35 dollars when you look below at some of the deals for the Sprint races at Martinsville and Fontana this year. Don't get me wrong I will probably still go but I think if tracks lower there prices they may get more fans overall then they would if they kept the regular price so they would then break even in ticket sales but may make more money overall with concession sales because of a larger crowd.

Ticket Specials for Martinsville Speedway

FOUR PACK
4 Adult tickets in the South Annex, Clay Earles Tower and Sprint Tower, Rows 1-5 for $159 (Savings of $41)

FAMILY FOUR PACK
2 Adults and 2 Children in the South Annex, Clay Earles or Sprint Tower, Rows 1 - 5 for $99. (Savings of $41)

COLLEGE STUDENT
With a college id students can get a ticket in the South Annex, Clay Earles or Sprint Tower, Rows 6- 14 for $30. (Savings of $30)

NEW TRUCK PRICES
Tickets purchased for the Kroger 250 NCWTS in advance are now $30; race day tickets are $35.

Here is a deal for California

Support three time champion Jimmie Johnson by purchasing this exclusive package including a ticket to the Auto Club 500, Limited Edition gift, and special Q&A Session with the champ himself! $48 from each package will go to the Jimmie Johnson Foundation[/SIZE][/SIZE]

bud
02-18-2009, 09:31 PM
I can see family packs. Monadnock did it even with the TVMRS so.......Think it was 25 or 30 for a family of 4. Things tracks don't realize is kids will drive the parent nuts for a hot dog soda or treats....... Big cash flow.....lol

phillie
02-18-2009, 10:54 PM
they'll be open...what more could ya ask for...