PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some stickers? We're looking for your worst!

CJfilms
02-25-2009, 09:02 AM
So Joe, what is that title supposed to mean??? :confused::confused::confused:

Local factory Stock driver Scott Adams in association with Fastsigns on Kidder Street in Wilkes-Barre are donating to the NEETS Series BUMPER STICKERS!!! The new NEETS logo that you see up on the main page is being printed up (approx. 6" sticker) for all you drivers and fans! They can go on either race car or daily car! Either way, you will get a chance to sport the new NEETS logo this season!

Also...Scott has offered up a FREE SET OF NUMBERS!!! How will we decide? The worst looking hand painted/sprayed on numbers will receive a free set of printed numbers for their car! This is not an incentive to make it look worse than you would normally do, but I have been in this boat before myself...when you don't have the money to spend on custom vinyl lettering, the spray can comes to life! Of course...the first time I did that I didn't pay attention to HOW MUCH I was spraying...I had more paint drip off onto the ground than was on the car!!!

So, for anyone who runs into this situatiion...do not fret! You will be receiving a free set of numbers for your car! The judge will be none other than Scott himself! He will decide the worst of the worst! And of course, if he is not present to cast his vote, it will fall back on to the wonderful registration girls to decide...Cindy and Erin!

Fastsigns in Wilkes-Barre website:
www.fastsigns.com/459

Winner will be given a set of numbers for the following race...obviously Scott will not be cutting numbers on-site, so you will have to wait until the next race to show everyone how nice the new vinyl will look! This is for the first race ONLY as for now...it will be Scott's discretion if he is to continue to give away graphics throughout the season.

Thank you and don't forget to keep sending in those PRE-REGISTRATIONS!!!

DerbyN8-128
02-25-2009, 03:58 PM
too bad mine already are vinyl...

bumper stickers sound cool though

W. J.
02-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Here's mine.

CJfilms
02-25-2009, 09:29 PM
Ha ha WJ...just happened to find an image with a guy that has a megaphone huh?

I thought that using a megaphone at the events would help! But I have caught SO much slack for it... Oh well, maybe I will give it to someone else this season and see how funny they look with it!!! :lol::-B:lol:

EnduroFromDE
02-25-2009, 09:40 PM
These Sitckers can be picked up at the track, i guess the day of race...? Heres an idea im just throwing out there...but maybe make these stickers a $1 donations to help out Shon with the "Relay For Life" ACS charity...??

CJfilms
02-27-2009, 01:06 PM
That's not a bad idea Steve...

We can deffinitely do that, but all proceeds raised would be donated on Adams Motorsports' behalf...we can't raise money off of something he is donating and take the credit for the donation!

ps...Steve, you may be getting some sneers when people start asking why they have to pay for the sticker!

But what the heck...I have another idea that will make up for it! You'll all just have to wait until race day to find out though!

EnduroFromDE
04-27-2009, 10:01 AM
didnt really see many bad looking cars...before the race anyway...:lol: so who won...?

CJfilms
04-27-2009, 10:38 AM
You have to ask Scott Adams....

Scott, who won? I believe Scott has been running around mad being a new daddy and all, that he completely missed out on our first event! No problem, we will have to review the photos and have him make a decision...

As far as the bumper stickers go, I believe they are printed up and ready to go, I will have to send Scott an email and get some light on this one...

I'll get back to you all on this one soon.

critter
04-27-2009, 08:05 PM
i used good old house paint :lol:

DerbyN8-128
04-27-2009, 08:07 PM
I used vinyl stickers...but somebody rubbed the 8 right off the side of my car