PDA

View Full Version : Nascar Now

Sandra
02-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Nascar Now is now on channel 209 TC is on

Howie
02-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Nice job by TC and some good on track video. For those that missed it, it re-airs at midnight tonight on ESPN2.

mattphoto
02-25-2009, 09:13 PM
saw a little of the interview on jayski and tc felt that they should run that race without the restrictor plate because you go around the track full throttle. I would say run the restrictor plate as a safety reason because if you ran without it it could be a little dangerous

fastbackss
02-25-2009, 09:54 PM
A portion of the interview is available on ESPN's website.

I am not sure of the proper place to go to find it, however I found it here. It was the top video listed:

http://games.espn.go.com/frontpage/racing

BigMac
02-25-2009, 11:22 PM
You know this is going to be a big race when ESPN is doing segments on a modified race that is 6 months away. This may turn out to be the most heavily promoted modified race ever before its all said and done. Who would have thought old Bruton would turn out to be a modified fan.

Bullfrog
02-26-2009, 08:40 AM
I am so excited for this race. I can hardly contain myself. I truly believe this will boost the exposure on the mod series tremendously.

BF

TMAC
02-26-2009, 12:31 PM
ABSOLUTLY,this gonna be huge.Was on sirius radio a few nights ago,got to talk to buddy baker about the test[got a few shout outs to the chromehorn HE LOVED THE NAME OF THE SITE! and also the longislandjam for anyone who wanted info on this bristol test and wmt series],he was excited and told me darrell waltrip was there and just couldnt believe they were going under 15 seconds.So the hype has started.I CAN'T WAIT!!!

ModTourMan
02-26-2009, 07:36 PM
I caught a good portion of the piece...they did a good job. The Mods looked great on that track I must say!