PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Mod Test Pics

corey17
02-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Can be found here. Lots of other racing albums there too, have about 20 more races I need to put up.

http://corey.myphotoalbum.com

Modifiedthunder
02-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Nice Good Job!:applause:

Tinkfan
02-26-2009, 11:33 AM
Nice job Corey. Thanks for the pics. Have you been taking lessons from Langley on how to use that camera...:lol:

TMAC
02-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Thanks Corey,great photos!Me being a season ticket holder to bristol,i can't wait to hear how they sound as a group.Any one catch the report of nascar now yesterday,was pretty good for the few minutes.Hey!any one interested in going to spring nascar race,if so my add in the classifieds.one of coreys photos shows you the grandstands from start finish line,my seats are in red section.

corey17
02-26-2009, 05:53 PM
Nice job Corey. Thanks for the pics. Have you been taking lessons from Langley on how to use that camera...:lol:

Do ya think? No way my pictures would look that crappy LOL. I got a new DSL camera and I hate it, i'm sending it back, most pictures look like junk and I can't get the autofocus to do right. Then again it's probably me. Reading the directions is worthless, especially when it tells me to do things and I don't even know what the words mean it's describing LOL. Thanks anyway guys, i'll be takin a lot of pictures this year of many, many events.

ModTourMan
02-26-2009, 07:58 PM
Nice shots...thanks!