PDA

View Full Version : R.a.c.e.

leah28racing
02-27-2009, 09:57 AM
This year we want to continue to make this point fund a big success. We have already gotten it off to a good start with the bowling fundraiser.

I have opened up an account so all donations could be made out to R.A.C.E. ( race and collect earnings).

After all expenses our total is $2745 for the six divisions to be divided evenly.All other fundraisers through out the year will be divided evenly as well.

However as i mentioned in earlier posts all the 50/50 money will be divided a little differently being that SAFER originally had the 50/50 they will get a larger percentage of the money collected for 50/50.

In the first 2 weeks of racing, I will be going around to all drivers for $20 to put towards their own divisions point fund to make it a bigger pot for themselves.

I have gotten some emails regarding sponsors wanting to donate point fund money to certain divisons. I just wanted to confirm and let you know that anyone donating to RACE please send a note along with a check saying what division you want the money to go to.

make check payable to R.A.C.E.

send it to : Leah Maynor DBA RACE
15 s union st
Bay Shore ny 11706

Thank you everyone in advance to all that has helped and will be helping me through out the year.

Good luck to all drivers!!!:cheers::cheers:

leah28racing
02-27-2009, 06:41 PM
what does everyone think of getting tshirts made up for RACE? selling them all profits go to the point fund???

would really like to get most drivers opinion on this as well.

fastfrank88
02-28-2009, 10:50 AM
Count me in for 4 or 5 shirts.

fastfrank88

leah28racing
04-21-2009, 02:11 PM
I just wanted to say good luck to everyone this year and hope this point fund can be a huge success that it can be....
I was asked by many drivers and crew members of other divsions last year "How come theres nothing done for their division"? Well i took on alot of responsibility this year by trying to make it a good year and do for everyone, and so the drivers will get something for there money and time involved at the track and putting on a show for all of us that love the sport of racing. I have some people willing to help me through out the season and has helped me already great deal.

opening night i will try to see all drivers for $20 towards there own divisions point fund. Remember i dont know every single driver there is in every division, i wish i caould say i did. So please dont be offended if i don't.

As for the 50/50 goes......tickets will be sold like this

6 for $5

15 for $10

40 for $20.

I hope to see everyone at the Vegas fundraiser July 12th sunday afternoon at 2pm. it should be a great time.
tickets will be on sale opening night.please see Gayle Walkowiak, Kathy Kraft or I.

Please anyone with ideas on how to raise money or have donations please email me at racedriverfund@aol.com

make all donations payable to R.A.C.E.

THANKYOU!