PDA

View Full Version : 28 Days...

CJfilms
02-27-2009, 11:24 PM
Gee it's almost like a 2-minute warning at the Superbowl!

So, for most of you who are not aware of what 28 Days represents...let me enlighten you!

On Saturday March 28th, 2009, Erin and I become Mr. and Mrs. (not in that order as many of you would suggest!). YEP! Our wedding date is less than a normal month away! And with only 4 WEEKS until the big day...we may be seen as a little distant from some current events. We have a lot of planning to do and A LOT of work to get done before the season begins...so, we will be working hard behind the scenes to accomplish as much as possible by then so we can utilize that post-wedding time to :help:[fill in the blank]:applause:.

We will be able to be reached as usual, joe@neetsracing.com goes directly to my phone so I will not be avoiding emails, pre-registrations for the first event in April should be sent in ASAP so we have things together early! These next 28 Days will be quite trying on both of us to work behind the scenes on the series and still work out planning the wedding AND WORKING!

There are a couple of important announcements that I will make here and now though...

1.) The Coventry Mall Car Show is next weekend at...the Coventry Mall...I would hope to see lots of NEETS drivers/fans/supporters there for the series. Erin and I will be attending this event since I have done a lot of coordinating from a middle-man persoective!

2.) I am going tomorrow to get a quote on new T-shirts for the new season! Hopefully, they will be printed before...#3!

3.) ALSO onMarch 28th...Grandview Speedway will be having a OPEN practice for ALL CLASSES. THIS INCLUDES NEETS CARS!!! There is a pit-fee for the day, but there is no other costs to get onto the track. A NASCAR license is not required for practice. Obviously the bulk of the NEETS officials will be at the wedding, so the idea of an exhibition race is out of the question. NOTE/HINT: Enduros do not get practice before races...this is YOUR ONLY chance to get some practice at Grandview Speedway before the racing begins...take advantage of it!!!

4.) Also regarding the practice date at Grandview...IF you plan on attending, we have been asked by the promoters that ALL NEETS CARS ARRIVE AFTER 3PM. Big Diamond is also running an event later that evening, but they are expecting a load of cars out early for practice...out of respect for the drivers of the Modifieds and Late Models...we are asking ALL ENDURO CARS TO ARRIVE AFTER 3PM. Remember, modifieds ride on tires that run more than $150 a tire...if they are out there after enduros and someone cuts a tire...it can cause a lot of undue stress.......let's avoid that. 3PM.

5.) I am rambling on with my lists again, so I will wrap this up with a friendly good night and "LET THE COUTDOWN BEGIN"!!!

DerbyN8-128
02-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Wow only 28 days...

mines 223 days away still

t-shirts sound cool, I was going to ask if there was any plan for them this season.

enduroracer131
03-01-2009, 05:46 AM
Mines in 98 days:cheers:

Cant wait to get a T-shirt or 2

CJfilms
03-01-2009, 11:33 PM
You poor unlucky souls...I feel your pain...

T-SHIRT FOR TWO!!! Well now, that is a size I just don't think I ordered....I'll let you know when the NEETS sheets come in!:lol:

The new shirts have been ordered, they look nice, I should have them in time for the wedding so we can celebrate in style!!! ....just kidding Erin.

DerbyN8-128
03-01-2009, 11:44 PM
We got one of these little clocks that count down and it's on the shelf right near my computer. I could have said the hours/minutes/seconds at the time too haha.

CJfilms
03-02-2009, 09:07 AM
.........:( I feel your pain...at least we have the counter on myspace, that way it is not ALWAYS staring me down!!!

Good luck!:p

tick...

tick... ...

tick... ... ...

tick... ... ... ...

DerbyN8-128
03-02-2009, 07:11 PM
ahhh im looking forward to it, shes the girl of my dreams so i cant complain...and she doesn't have anything against my hobbies so two thumbs up there

our counter was a gift from my grandmother for christmas, thats how i ended up with it.