PDA

View Full Version : Very Sad News…

Geno
03-07-2009, 10:50 AM
I’m very sorry to inform you that we lost one of our past street stock champions early this morning. Bradley Kline of Dorrance was in an auto accident, which unfortunately ended his life.

Brad was a very special person and we became pretty good friends over the years. Although he was quiet and somewhat reserved off of the track, Brad always raced hard and was never happy with finishing second. I’ll never forget him and the short time that we knew each other.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Kline family and their long list of friends and family.

EricaR
03-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Frank and I were also very saddened to hear about Brad. Although Frank and Brad were competitors, fierce at times, it is shocking to lose someone that you are used to seeing so often at the track, someone that you know will race you hard for a win. It also upsets me to know that he was also a father to a young son. To Brad's family, we send out deepest sympathies. Frank and Erica Reakes

KYM
03-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Words Cant Even Express How We Feel. Brad Was A Great Person As So Was His Family..if There Is Anything We Can Do Please Let Us Know..our Thoughts And Prayers Go Out To The Kline Family....
Joe & Kim Barbush

Sweeney
03-07-2009, 01:45 PM
From all of us at Sweeney Racing Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Kline family. Mike Sweeney

BlingxBling
03-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Our prayers are with the entire Kline family during the time of their loss.

He will never be forgotten.

17Racer
03-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Brad was a great guy, and a good friend. he will be greatly missed. our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Kline family.

toots
03-07-2009, 02:30 PM
To the entire Kilne Family. You are all in my thought and prayers

LM13
03-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Brad was a good friend who always found the time to visit and say "hello", he will be greatly missed by both my wife and myself. Our thoughts and prayers are also with the entire Kline family.
Phil and Nikki DeFranco

Lad3der
03-07-2009, 03:46 PM
my thoughts and prayers go out to the entire kline family.

NeetsAnnouncer33
03-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Brad you will be missed your a great guy and and a great racer, thoughts and prayers out to the entire Kline family

NJ Chick
03-07-2009, 04:49 PM
We're so sorry to hear this horrible news. Brad was a great guy and really funny once you got him talking. I'll never forget him and his crew running over to help us out at Oswego when the transmission blew up (the first time), the times at the Crossroads after the races, his deep passion for racing, the kindness he showed to others.....we'll miss you Brad.:*-( Our deepest condolences to the entire Kline Family and to all of Brad's many friends.

Howie & Cindy
Bott Racing - #75

jm31
03-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Kline family.

Maddawg
03-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Our thoughts and Prayers go out to the Kline Family.
Maddawg Motorsports
Bob Jody Eric Jacob Wink

storminnorm
03-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Our deepest sympathy go out to the entire kline family. Norm and Charlette Barnes

richardpetey
03-07-2009, 10:39 PM
He left us with great racing memories...................:applause:
His quiet determination we used for a guide.............:)
Although we can no longer run with you.....................:disgusted
You'll always be racing at our side..............;)
It breaks our hearts to lose you, Brad.................:*-(
But you did not go alone.........................:rolleyes:
Part of your racing family went with you..............:*-(
The day the Lord called you home................:angel:
UNCLE PETEY....................:*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-(

wishfish
03-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Kline Family.

Larry, Tammy, Travis and Lindsay Fisher

intense1
03-08-2009, 01:48 AM
It is with tears in my eyes as I type, but I just wanted to tell a few quick Brad stories...
Back in 2001, as an out-of-towner, Brad made my life in the Factory Stock division very difficult, to say the least. We traded paint often that year and we had many a laugh about "the blue camaro that no one could race with", over the years. We battled for Street Stock points in 2004 and I don't think we touched fenders the entire season as we gained mutual respect for each other.
But, to show the kind of person he was...rather than tow my car back and forth each week (a 3 hour tow), Brad offered to let me keep the car at the house. He said not to worry, they wouldn't look for any speed secrets during the week (there really weren't any)...and I got to know his crew pretty good, too.
Thanks for the memories, Brad...I'm gonna miss you.

thriller 34
03-08-2009, 04:05 AM
i live very close to brad and the first time i ever spoke to him was on my 21st birthday i saw him at his fathers bar the crossroads he started talking to me like i knew him forever he was a hell of a nice guy and im hoping there will be some kind of a big memorial race for him this season maybe the corbisero race could be extended to 100 laps (77+23) if there is any type of race/ fundraiser in the works PLEASE let me know i will do absolutely anything i can to help out....in the short time i knew brad he always treated me well and would help me out with any questions i had about my car he will be greatly missed

81sscrew
03-08-2009, 12:14 PM
My thoughts an prayers to the enitre Kline family and his friends, when I recieved the news yesterday I was stunned, saddened, angered and in disbelief, I still am. He was a great guy to race against and had a mutual respect for him, we will miss that blue 23 out there.

I do like thriller 34s idea of the 77+23 race so if you need a vote you have mine.

Matt
81 ss crew

ss26
03-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Thoughts and prayers to the kline family and friends. brad was a great racer and we had many great battles together, he will never be forgotten by the 26 crew.

James White
03-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Our deepest sympathy to the Kline family from all of us at BUSY BEE RACING
he taught JR a thing or two and he will be truly missed if there is any help we can offer please do not hesitate

Racing Rebel
03-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Kline family.

All of us at MBR

Jason & Marissa Makarewicz

pv18
03-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire family.

The Verwys'

CJfilms
03-09-2009, 10:56 AM
You'll be missed Brad, you will be in our prayers as well at the NEETS Series. So sorry to hear about this tragedy....:*-(:*-(:*-(

pj33
03-10-2009, 08:07 AM
couldnt of said it better Uncle Petey my condolences to the Kline family and crew Brad will be missed PJ thomas #33

The Frog Lady
03-11-2009, 08:39 AM
I would like to express my deepest sympathies to the Kline Family. I have watched Brad race for several seasons and I enjoyed him out there in that 23. Watching him and Jimmy Yamelski battle for the 2005 championship was a blast. He will truely be missed. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

~Ginger Kline