PDA

View Full Version : A bit of a hold up...

CJfilms
03-13-2009, 11:00 AM
As you may have noticed, the site has not been updated with some of the new driver links and the main page has not been changed in about 3 weeks now...

There is PLENTY of changes that will be made shortly. I have a whole new look for the website which I have been working on and a HUGE PRESS RELEASE that will change everything. The game just got serious everyone...time to get on board.

If you have not pre-registered, now is the time to send them in...pit space may become limtied at these events and we will reserve parking space for pre-registered cars BEFORE day-of registrations... Send in your pre-registration (name, number and class) ASAP. There is no charge to pre-register, no checks/cash to be sent out, it is just so we know what to expect and how many people we should be prepared for... We have big news that will be announced soon that will "liven" things up quite a bit...you will want to be on this list BEFORE the you know what hits the you know what...

I will be making several changes to the site and updates to be released at one time...within a week or so now...so IF you send/sent me something that is to be posted on our site, it will be posted shortly. (Nate and Duane especially, I did not forget your website links!)

This is an especially important TIME TO CALL for all sponsors...If you are planning on joining the NEETS community, contact me ASAP. Once these changes are made and the news hits...there may be less of a chance the item you are looking to get on board with/for will be available. CALL ME ASAP, my info is at the bottom of this post.

We have a HUGE press release coming out shortly that will change the playing field...get the registrations in to us and sponsors please call now. I can release some information on a case-by-case basis over the phone, but the full release of news/info will be out shortly.

DerbyN8-128
03-13-2009, 03:53 PM
this sounds exciting...can't wait to hear about it and I'm glad I am pre-registered!

. (Nate and Duane especially, I did not forget your website links!)

Glad you didn't forget haha.

can i request my name to be added at the bottom of the main page too, since I am "Mr. 50,000"?
Steve Sapp is down there and 20k is nothing compared to 50! :cool:

NJ Chick
03-13-2009, 04:30 PM
Quote: "can i request my name to be added at the bottom of the main page too, since I am "Mr. 50,000"?
Steve Sapp is down there and 20k is nothing compared to 50!:cool:"

Awww Nate...you just blew what Joe's HUGE PRESS RELEASE was about!:lol:

skor20
03-13-2009, 05:48 PM
Ouch That Hurts Haha
SEE YOU ALL SOON

DerbyN8-128
03-13-2009, 08:36 PM
I'll still act surprised :applause:

EnduroFromDE
03-15-2009, 04:10 PM
:*-(:*-(:*-(

DerbyN8-128
03-15-2009, 07:58 PM
:*-(:*-(:*-(

...not saying that 20k shouldn't still be mentioned down there also

I'm not making many friends on this board.:(

CJfilms
03-16-2009, 07:50 AM
Nate, Nate, Nate...

You don't have to worry about making friends here online...you have to worry about making friends in the pits...before you go out on the track! LOL!!! :lol:

Kory, I know as soon as I saw that you were going to say something!!!!

Yes, Nate, you are right (in a certain way...) and I will add your name to the growing list! ...but that is not the big update!

DerbyN8-128
03-16-2009, 03:41 PM
I completely missed Kory's comment actually, and if I would have read his sig I guess I would have seen that I had in fact killed two birds with one stone with my "20k" comment.

If it makes things any better, the paint job on that 20k car looks awesome.