PDA

View Full Version : Pick 6?

Moa57
03-15-2009, 10:20 AM
As the first race is only a few weeks away, I am just wondering if there is going to be any type of contest such as the Pick 6 which was quite popular on MSS?

Thanks for your time.

Precision Auto
03-15-2009, 10:52 AM
For the past two years, and again this year, we've done "Top 5". Top 5 players at the end of the season get cash prizes. There will be a separate section for the contest and should be up, I'm assuming, within a week or two.......

This year you will get to see Axel and TBax at the bottom of the barrel :*-(
as I do some serious butt kicking! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Have fun playing.......Linda Case

Moa57
03-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the quick response Linda.

RGeeProductions
03-15-2009, 11:38 AM
Here it is Top 5 and I will be posting the rules later this afternoon and then Linda can add the winners details.

Teds Race Tours
03-15-2009, 12:40 PM
For the past two years, and again this year, we've done "Top 5". Top 5 players at the end of the season get cash prizes. There will be a separate section for the contest and should be up, I'm assuming, within a week or two.......

This year you will get to see Axel and TBax at the bottom of the barrel :*-(
as I do some serious butt kicking! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Have fun playing.......Linda Case

Linda.
Thems fightin words!!!!!:mad: I will take you and that Jersey Mosquito out before August this year.

RGeeProductions
03-15-2009, 12:42 PM
Nice avatar Ted!!!!
Your are getting very creative....

Precision Auto
03-15-2009, 01:49 PM
To the Joisey mosquito and the Long Island "bus-boy" (ya gotta give me credit for some creativity on the bus boy thing!)......you're both going to look awfully bad at the end of the year. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I, being the kind person that I am, shall refrain from rubbing this in your faces.........NOT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Respectfully yours, Mrs. Linda Case