PDA

View Full Version : New with NEETS!

CJfilms
03-18-2009, 10:47 PM
We have an announcement!

As most of you who have raced with us at the 2008 Grandview Speedway events, you may have noticed that I was trying to take a more administrative approach to the races. Well...the opportunity to do so has arrived!

Announcing NEETS' newest member!!! We have a full-time photographer...and I don't mean me!

HER name is Jamie Bower, she resides in the greater Philadelphia area. She plans on attending all 8 of the events at Grandview Speedway and she even has a website of her own with some of her previous work. www.jlynnphotos.com

All of Jamie's photos will be loaded up on the NEETS site, the biggest change you will notice will be ordering photos...you won't be contacting me!!! Jamie's email address will be listed on the NEETS website on each photo page and the contacts page as well.

I think it goes without saying that we should all wish Jamie the best of luck and give her a HUGE NEETS welcome!!!

...now for the business end of things... Jamie will be relying on photo sales. She will be sending me details regarding what she will be offering...photo sizes and memorabilia such as mugs and posters... Please support her and grab a few photos or some other memorabilia. Photographers work very hard on the job and behind the scenes, trust me I know from experience, they are our main source of publicity in the papers and in other various press releases...if you want to see your car in the papers, you have a better chance if there is a photographer standing in the infield than if there was not... Please check out the new page I will be creating for her once it is loaded up and support OUR SUPPORTERS!!!

WELCOME ABOARD JAMIE!!!!:applause::applause::applause::applause:

dirtmodfan
03-19-2009, 01:52 AM
Welcome aboard Jamie! Looking forward to a great season on "The Hill."

:cheers::cheers:

DerbyN8-128
03-19-2009, 10:22 PM
Sounds great.

Welcome aboard!

BIGDADDY64
03-19-2009, 10:26 PM
welcome aboard jamie